Email Marketing

D

Deleted member 28127

Do you think Email marketing is worth the time,like someone said above socal media promotion is what most people spend their time on most including me..
Most people don't even have time to go through their emails
The email becomes rude with newsletter after several months of use so most of people use an email for their personal use and a spare email account it is for newsletter and signups. Alternatively, social media also needs another spare email because your email becames rude with daily notifications.

ezcashbiz614

Mailchimp is definitely one of the best ways to go, you can create a mail signup form and manage all of the subscribers for that campaign and send them emails from the designer inside of Mailchimp. If you're looking to make a niche website, you can use WordPress which has an add-on called Convertful (the one that I use) that will make easy pop-ups for your website to ask people to sign up for your email list, in which you can offer them anything you want to convince them to do so (as well as having a loyal follower count on a social media of some kind that would gladly do so.). You can do giveaways as well, this is a good way of getting people to engage if they're curious to see the details of what you are giving away.

I used MC before, its a decent service for free, however the free limitations are why
I don't use it anymore. If you want to have more than one campaign/list you can't do it with their free level.

I switched to TrafficWave for awhile and then left them for All in One Profits (AIOP),
both of these service have unlimited subscribers and campaigns and the cost is reasonable.

Last edited:

wealthforall888

Mailchimp is definitely one of the best ways to go, you can create a mail signup form and manage all of the subscribers for that campaign and send them emails from the designer inside of Mailchimp. If you're looking to make a niche website, you can use WordPress which has an add-on called Convertful (the one that I use) that will make easy pop-ups for your website to ask people to sign up for your email list, in which you can offer them anything you want to convince them to do so (as well as having a loyal follower count on a social media of some kind that would gladly do so.). You can do giveaways as well, this is a good way of getting people to engage if they're curious to see the details of what you are giving away.

ezcashbiz614

Whether you hate email marketing or love it,
it is a necessary part of doing business today.

The ability to build a list and engage with your
customers and potential customers is important
and not everyone is on social media!

I have used several different services in the past for
list management and email auto responder messages
and have recently settled on AIOP (All In One Profits)
and have been building a few different lists with them so far.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe email marketing to be one of the most popular and most easier way to market your product and services all over the world because email.right now in the world everyone on an email account it is very rare to see your people without email account because nowadays will use email to sign up many of our accounts including Facebook Twitter Instagram. Once marketing on email I believe it reaches to everyone all over the world

Cris

Think about how many emails you get in your inbox every day. A lot of these are probably email newsletters you’ve signed up for. Some you can’t wait to open every day, while others — you wonder how they’ve even reached you.

Creating a niche email newsletter can be a great way to reach a targeted group of people and create a solid and sustainable business. Million-dollar businesses like theSkimm were built on the back of a daily email newsletter.

Best of all, starting an email newsletter doesn’t have to be difficult. With platforms like ConvertKit , Drip and Aweber, it’s never been easier.

Here’s the process for you to follow:

1. Decide upon a niche you’d like to serve, and the style of your emails
  2. Choose an email marketing provider
  3. Create a simple landing page and drive traffic to that page
  4. Send regular emails to that list
The goal of your email list is to build trust, so your customers would open your emails every day.

Once you have a sizeable list of people that opens your emails you have multiple ways to monetize that list, such as:

1. Selling your own digital products
  2. Offering a membership course
  3. Sending your subscribers to affiliate offers
  4. Selling sponsorships

Maks25

Email marketing allow marketers to offer relevant and insightful content to an audience that has willingly subscribed and is eager to learn more. In addition, most Internet users are also email users, while only 70 percent have a social-media account. If you want to reach a majority of your audience, email is still the most effective method to do so.

Email is still a superlative channel to use to drive sales, customer acquisition and customer retention, while social media’s value really lies in customer engagement. Comparing the two channels is like comparing apples and oranges.

Mayorla

Do you think Email marketing is worth the time,like someone said above socal media promotion is what most people spend their time on most including me..
Most people don't even have time to go through their emails

Josemendez

Verified member
First of all I must commend you on this piece of educative information , however I have few concern over how successful , email marketing will be.

First , it is very obvious now that people barely pay much attention to their email as they do to their different social media accounts.

secondly , there is possibility of the marketing email being sent to the spam folder simply because the email users has a settings that do send unapproved emails to spam .

I think social media promotion will be far better than email marketing ,because people do spend more time in social medias as compared to emails .

Happiness

Think about how many emails you get in your inbox every day. A lot of these are probably email newsletters you’ve signed up for. Some you can’t wait to open every day, while others — you wonder how they’ve even reached you.

Creating a niche email newsletter can be a great way to reach a targeted group of people and create a solid and sustainable business. Million-dollar businesses like theSkimm were built on the back of a daily email newsletter.

Best of all, starting an email newsletter doesn’t have to be difficult. With platforms like ConvertKit , Drip and Aweber, it’s never been easier.

Here’s the process for you to follow:

1. Decide upon a niche you’d like to serve, and the style of your emails
  2. Choose an email marketing provider
  3. Create a simple landing page and drive traffic to that page
  4. Send regular emails to that list
The goal of your email list is to build trust, so your customers would open your emails every day.

Once you have a sizeable list of people that opens your emails you have multiple ways to monetize that list, such as:

1. Selling your own digital products
  2. Offering a membership course
  3. Sending your subscribers to affiliate offers
  4. Selling sponsorships
How do I go about it?