Email Marketing

Jedidiah love

Hello everyone. Is there anyone who is doing email marketing in this forum? How do they go about and what are they using? Because I have a tool that is helpful which can help in the email marketing business.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
At first I need to let you know that email Marketing alone cannot bring you money. Email Marketing is just a means to an end. You must have a product or services on ground which you want to promote youth email Marketing. You first need to build list of subscribers with the uses of autoresponder services.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first commentator has really told you the bitter truth. When you are into email marketing, you are only doing it for people to know what you are in to ad business or let say services. Though I have heard of a website that pays people for reading email of their users

D

Deleted member 28127

The email marketing can bring a lot of users but you have to bring referrals to earn more credits mailers. I can recommend you State of The Art Mailer where you can place your banner ad. For each solo ad read you get 5 minutes + 12 mailing credits. You can email up to 3000 members each 5 days. Add to this you can earn income like for example by visiting CPC ads and earn some funds every day. Payout is 1 $ Skrill.

clemxy

email marketing is one option in marketing your product. But it will be good when you have a nice created website with a good content in it

Dasryny

To expand my knowledge and increase my email newsletter output, I decided to attend an email marketing event https://mailcon.com/. Do you know of any similar courses or events where you can go and learn more about email marketing to learn how to leverage email professionally and to a full extent?