Review Engageya Ads : Scam or Legit

AfriPeeps Official

Have you seen any post about engageya ads platform. Ther offer both publishers and advertisers account by on their website. They also offer different attractive ads banners that you can easily insert in your posts and articles on your website.

They also claim to pay through PayPal as soon as you hit their withdrawal limit. Checking their contact us page, you will see a couple of information where they claim you can reach then on. About give to six customer care lines were provided there and they gave their email addresses too.

Engageya will immediately approve your Website without considering your traffic , small or big website, they approve almost all websites submitted to them.

I personally have placed engageya ads in my website before and thats why I am willing to share my experience with them. I used them for more than 6 months, hoping to withdraw my funds as soon as I reach the payment threshold.

At the initial stage I thought the payment threshold is 100 dollars, so I was working towards that but when I got to that point I discovered they didn't pay me and I decided to research about them and then met someone who advised me to Target $300 of which I did.

After getting to $300 I tried locating the request for payment button on their website but couldn't find it, I immediately started suspecting them and decide to call the customer care which proved abortive, I messaged them repeatedly but they are not replying any of my messages.

Up till now I haven't been paid, please if you are planning to join that platform, think twice and run before they scam you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
people really need to be very careful about some of these platforms because they will not really pay you after you might have spent so much amount of time with them. I think this will serve as an experience to you and make you to always do enough research before you trust any platform that promises anything.

Carson20t

Sad news with your experience with the ads network site.A lot of these companies are in the hope of stealing and manipulating unsuspected people .Hence it is always advised to research and verify about a particular service before engaging in it.More especially if you will have to give some cash or invest.

MOSIUR

Actually it is a very sorrowful news to all of us because this site does not pay. Most probably someone might be engaged in it. To speak the truth, we cannot identify any website at first if it is legit or scam. As a result, after working hard, at the end of the day, we reached zero. After entering into forums, I can understand about the sites more clearly than before. Thanks for sharing it.