ETH has skyrocketed, and I'm not in the car yet.

smiled

Ethereum has also skyrocketed, and the digital currency market is booming. Is it too late to get in now? What's the price target for this year? Do you want to run in? Is it in time?

It's not too late to get in

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is of no doubt a very good cryptocurrency and probably one of the most used cryptocurrency in the world. The main problem I personally have with ethereum is the high gas fee. I once wanted to transact with it and find out that it is very high and ridiculous. As the high gas fee of ethereum, it is a very good cryptocurrency and I probably see in the hitting over 10,000 dollars in the nearest future.

Josemendez

Verified member
It is not late to enter into ethereum Investment now. Infact it is never late to enter into any cryptocurrency investment because at whatever price you enter is still you entry price and will give you profit if the coin continues to rise .
People bought ethereum at $2000 price and they have doubled their capital when it reached $4000. So there is no late time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
If you compare Ethereum to other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin, then you will notice that it has been performing well as compared to other cryptocurrencies. Some people have even called Ethereum the coin that can replace the position of Bitcoin but I still think this is a bit far-fetched as of now. Ethereum will still take time to rise especially after the recent massive in the price of crypto in the recent times.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I invest in a coin that has potential to rise ×2 and above in the next six months or one year as the case maybe. ETH might be down, if invested on, the coin will reach higher level in no distance time. Even though i don't trade ETH, but its still a promising coin with high growing potential that is worth placing an investment on.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All time is perfect when it comes to cryptocurrencies world. There is no late or early time. You can still make some money even if you invest in it now. And this is the right time for you to invest in the coins if actually you still want to make money because virtually all customers all coins are low in price now.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
cardano is one very good alternative
Yes it is a nice cryptocurrency to invest in but sometimes I do like to invest in cheap to the currency that is coming up as I do not like to invest in already established cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency that is more than $20 I do not consider investing in it, I don't know if this is the perfect mindset in cryptocurrency.

luckypig

It is not like that, take for example ripple is a cryptocurrency with the lowest transaction fee, ethereum network is so annoying with their abnormal gas fee,okay what of bitcoins that has the highest numbers of user but has the lowest gas fee compared to the ethereum network.?
cardano is one very good alternative

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If this was the binance smart chain, the price will be not less than $20 because as we all know the binance smart chain a son of the best cryptocurrency with one of the highest trading volume, they are just making things unbearable for investors, I can't remember the last time I bought ethereum.
Ever since i lost my coins due to that smart contract issue around ETH i don't give a dime time around the coin since Mid last year. Then the high gas fee now waned off the remaining passion o have for the coin. I'm just using the coins which is affordable to me. BSC blockchain is just better off than ETH blockchain for crypto transactions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Let them stay there keep making things unbearable for investors. The gas fee is already pushing some investors away to move over to BSC blockchain in order to get lower gas fee and not necessarily paying over $25 for a lower transaction fee that is lower than the gas fee asking price.
If this was the binance smart chain, the price will be not less than $20 because as we all know the binance smart chain a son of the best cryptocurrency with one of the highest trading volume, they are just making things unbearable for investors, I can't remember the last time I bought ethereum.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just look at it, ethereum was the second cryptocurrency to be introduced into the world, even with this the prices still not up to $10, 000 dollars, if this was the binance smart chain, the price will not be less than 20,000 dollars by now,they are seriously pushing away investors because of the high widrawal fee that is associated with this cryptocurrency.
Let them stay there keep making things unbearable for investors. The gas fee is already pushing some investors away to move over to BSC blockchain in order to get lower gas fee and not necessarily paying over $25 for a lower transaction fee that is lower than the gas fee asking price.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Let them keep on making things unbearable for their customers. Soon they'll loose half it to binance. Binance is moving up, and its blockchain network (BSC) is just living up to its hype. If time is not taking, binnace blockchain will become the number one crypto blockchain in the world.
Just look at it, ethereum was the second cryptocurrency to be introduced into the world, even with this the prices still not up to $10, 000 dollars, if this was the binance smart chain, the price will not be less than 20,000 dollars by now,they are seriously pushing away investors because of the high widrawal fee that is associated with this cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those people that are behind the creation of etherum knows the actual reason they are doing that but this has a serious effect in the growth of their cryptocurrency because a lot of people are avoiding it,sometimes because of high congestion in the ethereum network it may be very difficult for you to send coin to another address.
Let them keep on making things unbearable for their customers. Soon they'll loose half it to binance. Binance is moving up, and its blockchain network (BSC) is just living up to its hype. If time is not taking, binnace blockchain will become the number one crypto blockchain in the world.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Still there are more chances left. You can enter when the time appropriate. The crypto is now trading below its pivot level. You must wait till it breaks the resistance.

Once it breaks it, the price of the coin will jump multifold. Even the bitcoin has also consolidated for sometime now. The crypto market is awaiting for an event. Then evey crypto will start jumping here and there.
the cryptospace is completely unpredictable that is why it is always advisable for people who are interested to join to invest only what they are comfortable of losing,although if you're persistent with cryptocurrency you will actually making lots of money from it if you invest in good coin with potential.

Razor1911

Still there are more chances left. You can enter when the time appropriate. The crypto is now trading below its pivot level. You must wait till it breaks the resistance.

Once it breaks it, the price of the coin will jump multifold. Even the bitcoin has also consolidated for sometime now. The crypto market is awaiting for an event. Then evey crypto will start jumping here and there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Both BTC and ETH are just ridiculous in gas fee, but BTC seems lower than ETH when it comes to gas fee. ETH developers or miners knows the reason for such a high gas fee, which is buying denying their image and making other investors to go elsewhere, like BSC blockchain. Which is better off than the bizarre gas fee ETH charges.
Those people that are behind the creation of etherum knows the actual reason they are doing that but this has a serious effect in the growth of their cryptocurrency because a lot of people are avoiding it,sometimes because of high congestion in the ethereum network it may be very difficult for you to send coin to another address.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is not like that, take for example ripple is a cryptocurrency with the lowest transaction fee, ethereum network is so annoying with their abnormal gas fee,okay what of bitcoins that has the highest numbers of user but has the lowest gas fee compared to the ethereum network.?
Both BTC and ETH are just ridiculous in gas fee, but BTC seems lower than ETH when it comes to gas fee. ETH developers or miners knows the reason for such a high gas fee, which is buying denying their image and making other investors to go elsewhere, like BSC blockchain. Which is better off than the bizarre gas fee ETH charges.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Binance smart chain network (BSC) might be at the early time, you can't expect it to start immediately taking high gas fee, they just want to make things stable first, gain enough users, who make use of it steady, gain ground. Then I'll see if the gas fee will remain, as it is now. I believe as time goes on, more investors use the blockchain coins often the gas fee will increase too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance smart chain network (BSC) might be at the early time, you can't expect it to start immediately taking high gas fee, they just want to make things stable first, gain enough users, who make use of it steady, gain ground. Then I'll see if the gas fee will remain, as it is now. I believe as time goes on, more investors use the blockchain coins often the gas fee will increase too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
ethereum is improving. don't forget that most altcoins are on ethereum chain
I know there are some of them that are ethereum network and this is what is causing the slow growth in ethereum,the ethereum network it's one of the things that are discouraging a lot of people from investing in it and therefore it slows down the growth rate. Look up binance smart chain with little transaction fee.