ETH market trend for the next seven days, do you continue to hold or sell immediately?

neneflmanis

According to reliable news, ETH will keep rising in the next 7 days and can reach up to 9600, if you hold ETH now, I suggest you continue to hold it, if you want to get ETH you can buy it directly or do liquidity mining, you can add my WhatsApp +15813010243 or +15812380039 for details if you don't understand liquidity mining, this will be a great opportunity for those who invest in ETH

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not a holder of ETH. But if I have, I won't sell because it is growing. I will definitely hold it as I am holding my Shiba Inu. I will surely message you. Thanks for sharing your contact and not asking for personal message or even asking people to click a link.

MOSIUR

Undoubtedly it is a very good news for the holders of Ethereum as it is rising up for the next seven days. Those who have Ethereum, should not sell at once because the price starts rising now and it will be continuing for long, I think. Can you tell what condition of Dogecoin is running?

neneflmanis

Undoubtedly it is a very good news for the holders of Ethereum as it is rising up for the next seven days. Those who have Ethereum, should not sell at once because the price starts rising now and it will be continuing for long, I think. Can you tell what condition of Dogecoin is running?
I'm sorry, I don't pay much attention to airdrop coins. If you want to get a significant profit, I would recommend you to invest in mainstream coins, I have seen many cases, people who get rich by airdrop coins are not in the majority.