Ethereum coin is worth $1.804k just $196 to hit $2k

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum coin is climbing up just $196 shy to hit $2,000 land mark. That will be another land mark figure achieved by the Ethereum coin. The coin have seen a 24hour price increase of 1.67%, with seven days price increase of 6.92%. The marketcap is valued at $206.85billion in the last seven days. And a trading volume of $42.82billion. I see this Ethereum coin moving to $2,000 in the next couple of days. Cos the statistics around Ethereum coin is already telling the story. With the uptrend going around Ethereum coin, i see lots of interesting changes to the price tag before this month of February runs down.

Do you expect to see more exciting price changes to this Ethereum coin in the next couple of days??

Queentener

Wth the way it's going I think it will skyrocket in the net couple of days, I must say those that invested in Ethereum coin earlier are those enjoying now, although I will advise if you can still afford to invest now do so before it skyrockets again.

Haypril

Crypto currencies seems to do the impossible when it is unimaginable. But ethereum has I've watched closely for the past few days seems to be frustrating because of it changes. Presently , the coin is lower than it is expected. But surely, in time to come it will skyrocket again giving investors 300% of their invested money. In all, I will advise newbies with little funds should look into another coin.

Sammyesx

Many coin are pumping at the moment, i believe it is a result of prominent people g like Elon musk accepting payments in cryptocurrency, and as it seems It is more likely that the rise will continue. It is looking more likely that Ethereum will gets to the $2k mark very soon. Which will be a good thing for investors.

Ekuvero

The price of crypto coin would continue to pump massively due to the facts that their in the alts season and they would continue to experience massive increase in price it even hit almost $1,820 in the couples of weeks ago but one most annoying and discouraging thing about ETH is it gas fees which is so exorbitantly high unlike Bitcoin which has a lower transaction fee than ETH. And the acceptance of Cryptocurrency as a mode of pigment in Tesla would make cryptocurrency experience major increase in price