Ethereum is closing in on $4,000 price benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ETHEREUM IS VALUED AT $3,902.75

Ethereum coin is on the massive increase at the moment, not long ago it reached $3,000. Now, it is chasing yet another price benchmark of reaching $4,000. It is not matter of months again to reach such benchmark, its just matter of days. Just $98.25 shy away from reaching the $4,000 mark. The coin has made magnificent improvement recently.

It has overseen nearly 100% increase in price in the last 2 months. The daily price increase of Ethereum is peaked at 9.87%, and seven days price increase of 35.60%. The marketcap is peaked at $451.86 billion. While the daily trading volume is peaked at $53.59 billion, with the last seven days circulating supply of
115,800,303 Eth.

DO YOU THINK THE HIGH GAS FEE OF ETHEREUM IS AFFECTING IT NEGATIVELY IN TERMS OF PRICE??

The high gas fee has nothing to do with the continuous price surge of Ethereum. Ethereum is built in a secured smart chain network, which has seen many investors picking the coin, because its secured. Investing on the coin heavily in order to preserve their treasury asset long time.

DO YOU THINK THE BULL RUN WILL CONTINUE LONG TIME??

Ethereum is currently on a bull run lately, it has overseen almost 100% increase in the last two months. The coin is closing on $4,000 benchmark. I can't give my prediction, if the price will continue surging for the long time or not. But i believe it will hit $5,000 in the next 2 months.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is on the course for greatness and the lot of positive things for the holders. I wish I had bought it when the price was much lower by now I would have made massive profit. I think before this year runs out the price may stabilized at over $5000. Ethereum is definitely one of the best-performing cryptocurrency is lately. Dogecoin is also doing well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is on the course for greatness and the lot of positive things for the holders. I wish I had bought it when the price was much lower by now I would have made massive profit. I think before this year runs out the price may stabilized at over $5000. Ethereum is definitely one of the best-performing cryptocurrency is lately. Dogecoin is also doing well.
Yes, Ethereum will definitely reach $5,000 if it continues in this kind of uptrend. Then I'll now the heavens are simply the only limit for the coin in the future. Ethereum have overseen steady improvement since late late year, it has increased more than 500% in its price tag. DOGE is simply doing very well, soon it will reach $1.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Ethereum will definitely reach $5,000 if it continues in this kind of uptrend. Then I'll now the heavens are simply the only limit for the coin in the future. Ethereum have overseen steady improvement since late late year, it has increased more than 500% in its price tag. DOGE is simply doing very well, soon it will reach $1.
I have invested in some of these currencies. I left BTC for BNB, Ethereum and Dogecoin. I will hold my Doge towards the end of this year and see how profitable it becomes. I have always have the thought of How much Dogecoin should I buy? I decided to get about 850 Dogecoin based on some of thread I have seen and positive view about this currency.

I quote:
It would have been difficult to buy a fraction of a cent's worth of Dogecoin, so let's look at it a different way.
  • If you'd bought $10 worth of Dogecoin five years ago, that would be about 44,050 Dogecoin. Today, that would be worth almost $23,800.
  • If you'd bought $100 worth of Dogecoin five years ago, you'd have 440,500 Dogecoin. That would be worth $237,885 today.
  • And if you'd bought $500 worth of Dogecoin five years ago, you'd have over $1 million worth of Dogecoin now.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@sincerem, I will really like you to open a thread go newbies on cryptocurrencies trading. I will be glad to join your class. You are very good in teaching cryptocurrencies and even analyzing some of the instances in cryptocurrency. Your posts make me want to fall in love with cryptocurrencies. And I am glad I read your post.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have invested in some of these currencies. I left BTC for BNB, Ethereum and Dogecoin. I will hold my Doge towards the end of this year and see how profitable it becomes. I have always have the thought of How much Dogecoin should I buy? I decided to get about 850 Dogecoin based on some of thread I have seen and positive view about this currency.

I quote:
That would have been massive for me now. Ever since Elon musk started publicising and advertising dogecoin, that's when the price started pumping high. I was very optimistic about the prospect of the coin back then. I invested when the coin moved to $0.05 but didn't stay long to flip my coins off. Had it been i never grew frustrated around the coin when it stayed around $0.05 for long, i could have earned around $2000 by now, when i compare it with the current dogecoin price. That will live long around me for long being a devastating decision i made earlier on. I still have just $20 of dogecoin on my binance wallet, that can't bring me profit i want which i wasted earlier on. Unless the coin will drive to $10, before it will become profitable enough for me.

@sincerem, I will really like you to open a thread go newbies on cryptocurrencies trading. I will be glad to join your class. You are very good in teaching cryptocurrencies and even analyzing some of the instances in cryptocurrency. Your posts make me want to fall in love with cryptocurrencies. And I am glad I read your post.
Where will i open the thread? Is it in this forum or elsewhere? I really love talking about crypto cos of the enormous benefits around it long time. Ever since i started earning online, its all about writing mostly on crypto. I have invested at least around the coin, I'm still learning especially around crypto trading. That will be my next destination, craving a career there.

D

Deleted member 28127

Etherum price becomes this day and his fee is really high and becomes like bitcoin one so the most of earner are earning from metatask etherum but etherum has included many network like BEP2 or HT. So that's why a ETH address can be used even to participate in BEP2 or HT airdrops.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Etherum price becomes this day and his fee is really high and becomes like bitcoin one so the most of earner are earning from metatask etherum but etherum has included many network like BEP2 or HT. So that's why a ETH address can be used even to participate in BEP2 or HT airdrops.
Ethereum improve its stability and runs faster in transactions like never before. The Ethereum 2.0 blockchain network process 100s of transactions within a second compared to the previous version of ETH which is 1.0, that only limited to process 10 transactions within a second. Ethereum price is currently peaked at $2900+.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Any cryptocurrency that has to do with a ethereum network is always do annoying, that is why ethereum is so slow even it being the second most popular cryptocurrency,if it was like smart chain the price will not be less than 25 thousand dollars now, smart chain is the best cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Any cryptocurrency that has to do with a ethereum network is always do annoying, that is why ethereum is so slow even it being the second most popular cryptocurrency,if it was like smart chain the price will not be less than 25 thousand dollars now, smart chain is the best cryptocurrency.
The smart chain network of ETH have curb the transaction fees to be somehow lesser, but it doesn't mean its normal for average investors. Rather BSC is better off when it concerns gas fee, using the BSC network will enable the trader to send and receive ETH and BTC at a reduced and affordable gas fee.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Ethereum price has drastically dropped, even the Ethereum 2.0 did not help Ethereum to gain momentum. Currently, Ethereum is about $1900. Ever since Ethereum began to fall, it looks like Ethereum is on a falling spree, The current price is the lowest in the last 4 months. Maybe Ethereum will go back to where it was.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum price has drastically dropped, even the Ethereum 2.0 did not help Ethereum to gain momentum. Currently, Ethereum is about $1900. Ever since Ethereum began to fall, it looks like Ethereum is on a falling spree, The current price is the lowest in the last 4 months. Maybe Ethereum will go back to where it was.
I think i heard people saying Ethereum price is the most stable coin in the market, that it isn't all that affected by crypto fluctuations. But look at the ongoing downtime going around ETH, its simply on free fall just as you said. Everything now at the market is just at the red button. It will take some time to see the coins resurrecting to their glory days early in the year, China ban have affected them very bad.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Apart from stablecoin no other crypto currency is immune to market fluctuations. Due to the drop in the currency, my dogecoins are valued at $22 (sadly, I spent $35 to build dogecoin assets). Just the other day I bought shib worth $10 and not it is valued at $8. Since I consider myself a long-term investor, this is not worrying me yet.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Apart from stablecoin no other crypto currency is immune to market fluctuations. Due to the drop in the currency, my dogecoins are valued at $22 (sadly, I spent $35 to build dogecoin assets). Just the other day I bought shib worth $10 and not it is valued at $8. Since I consider myself a long-term investor, this is not worrying me yet.
It isn't worry you dear, since you're investing for the long time. You aren't the only one affected, I've seen my investment halving, but I'm optimistic. What i do mostly when my coins are busy dipping, is buying more at the dip to add to the already dip. That will enable me recover when the coins i invested move up well in price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.