Ethereum is good for investment

Mertayasa

Ethereum has more features and is not as saturated as Bitcoin.
A Russian-Canadian programmer or app maker Vitalik Buterin created Ethereum in 2013 when he was 19 years old and finally launched it in 2015. Vitalik's goal of creating Ethereum was for there to be a democratic environment everywhere. From businesses to organizations to currencies, no one party really controls everything. Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum uses Block chain technology, which is a recording system in a digital ledger that cannot be changed or deleted.

However Ethereum has several advantages when compared to Bitcoin.

Ethereum is more promising because it has advantages that in the future it is expected to be able to keep up with the rapid growth of Bitcoin – especially when people start to get bored with Bitcoin.​

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Etherum has always stood out of the pack, I have ala had an eye for this coin but when I stepped into the market the price of the coin was already far from my reach. The coin has actually been a blessing to all those that invested in it. And at the rate it is actually appreciating it will one day get son close to bitcoin indeed.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I do not understand what type of promising (that too more than Bitcoin) does Ethereum makes?

Ethereum is hated by many people due to its gas fees, people are reluctant to transfer Ether unless the gas fees is reduced to affordable rate.
However many investors trust Ethereum and the main reason is DeFi.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If ethereum is hoping to be great as a result of the downfall in bitcoin, it may not achieve the aim. To be honest, bitcoin is preferable to keep when compare with ethereum. Despite being the second coin after bitcoin, litecoin and bitcoin cash are still preferable to it because of its gas fee and late transaction.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most people speculate that Ethereum will eventually rise in value and surpass Bitcoin in value though it may not be anytime soon. But it might be in the future.

So Ethereum is good for long-term investment not quick-to-get-rich investment. You have to be a hodler and be patient enough for futuristic gain. So I Will advise you to invest and hold your Ethereum.

Josemendez

Verified member
I agree with you on this. Ethereum has a lot of use cases which has made it attractive investors and this will continue to attract more investors and projects to it.
Presently , it is only ethereum and Binance smart chain network that have supported the new token known as Non fungible tokens. I strongly believe in the feature of ethereum , and will be glad to see the reduced fee maintained

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you invest in Ethereum and hold your ETH for the long term, I think you can make a lot of profits. For example, if you had bought Ethereum just a year ago, you could have bought 1 ETH for under $800 and if you are selling your ETH, you will get $2200. Isn't this profitable? More profitable than shares

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ETH and BTC will always be in-demand cos of their potential and popularity amongst Cryptocurrency lovers. I don't trade on ETH based on personal undisclosed decision. I'm a BTC lover, BNB, DOGE, SHIB, BCH, LTC etc. This are my favourite coins when it comes to investment and other crypto transactions.