Ethereum latest price update, marketcap, 24 hours trading volume

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ETH CURRENT PRICE UPDATE
ETH is on the resurgent at the moment. The recent price improvement of the coin have taking it from $1,900 to $2,598 at present. The recent price resurgent took occured in the last seven (7) days. It recorded high seven days price overall percentage of +23, going from $1900 to $2500+.

ETH MARKETCAP, 24 HOURS TRADING VOLUME, AND TOTAL CIRCULATING SUPPLY.

Eth current marketcap is peaked at $303.94 billion, which is a plus recently. The daily trading volume also improved peaked at $23.41 billion presently. While the total circulating supply of the coin is peaked at 116,944,996 ETH.

If things continue moving forward for the coin, then I'll simply say, their is every possibility for the coin surpassing its current benchmark of $4,000 even before December.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have known Ethereum for some years but I never took interest in Ethereum until the beginning of this year (actually, I started collecting different crypto currencies only since January.) I have some ETH (worth $200 according to the current market value), I wish I had taken interest in Ethereum when it was just $12 back in 2017.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have known Ethereum for some years but I never took interest in Ethereum until the beginning of this year (actually, I started collecting different crypto currencies only since January.) I have some ETH (worth $200 according to the current market value), I wish I had taken interest in Ethereum when it was just $12 back in 2017.
ETH is a highly profitable coin, the admires of the coin always make dividends around the coin both long term and short term. Had it been you invested in the coin during when you knew it back then in 2017 by now you would've been an ETH millionaire with just $100 investment back then.

D

Deleted member 28127

ETH is a highly profitable coin, the admires of the coin always make dividends around the coin both long term and short term. Had it been you invested in the coin during when you knew it back then in 2017 by now you would've been an ETH millionaire with just $100 investment back then.
You have to differenciate ETH earning between ERC-20 compatible address and not ERC-20 compatible address so for example gaz fee is eating the majority of transaction for Metatask or MyEtherWallet transaction however it is not the case for Coinbase transactions of ETH because Coinbase doesn't provide ERC-20 compatible address so this big difference of transactions fees has a reason behind however they are same network.