Ethereum: Potential to go five-figure asset post - the merge

AdamG

Cryptocurrencies hiked up to 9% in the last 24 hours with Bitcoin topping $41,000 and Ethereum and Avalanche with floating markets.

The largest crypto Bitcoin was trading at 0.69% higher at $41,124.58 in the account of its 7 day gain of 0.8 percent. Ethereum geared up 2.9% in the last 24 hours to $2769. Whereas the second-largest hike is considered 3.9% last week.

The Ethereum main net is expected to merge with the beacon chain proof-of-stake system as ending proof work for the ETH blockchain. Mainnet brings the ability to run smart contracts into the proof-of-stake system, along with the history and the current state of Ethereum. Also, ensures a smooth transition for all ETH holders and users.

In the event of the Kiln test net conducted on March 15th, the Ethereum Foundation has announced the successful completion of the beacon chain merge with the Kiln testnet.

It is the final public test net before the proof-of-stake transition, which occurs later this year. Which is a great milestone for Ethereum for its feature inceptions.

The application & tooling developers, node operators, infrastructure providers, and stakers are allowed to test on the Kiln test net for smooth transitions.

ETH post Merge

The Co-founder, CMO of Flip Brian Krogsgrad said during an appearance on the podcast, The ETH net deflation is quite a high post their merger. Also said that merge will be deployed in the bear market, meaning the market might not get affected by the merge immediately.

Brain also stated that “ Bitcoins are going to question themselves if they have less utility and are mildly inflationary instead of deflationary regularly. ETH also has the potential to become a five-figure asset post the merge”.

Bear market or Supercycle?

With exchange outflows hitting a new high and other metrics underlying bullish, likely to give the ETH towards the north. Which may result in future potential supercycles.

With the ease of War and COVID-19, the chart may go sideways rather than going down, and the price may come back up resulting in a lead to the next boom.

According to the execution, The profitable BItcoin mining is now participating in the ecosystem as well. Bitcoin mining was more expensive than Bitcoin was the reason for the previous shutdown of bitcoin miners.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It's been long since I checked out the price of BTC , ever since the price of BTC has dropped it's not really encouraging for me to be checking its price until I am very sure there is a serious bullish market because that's just what I want to see so as to see some of my little asset moving back to its original price.

If the price of BTC is actuallyy at the rate of $41000 then obviously other cryptocurrency should also follow the same , but altcoins are not moving even with the movement of BTC

An expert told me that this is not the time for all coins to move, That for now we should only expect some movement in the price of bitcoins only and some little alternative cryptocurrency

Omo the cryptocurrency space is completely unpredictable and don't even know when we will recover from this bearish market that we are having because it seems like all cryptocurrency has dropped by almost 75%.
Probably let's just see maybe before the Year runs out if everything will return to its normal position.

For me ethereum is too huge to invest because if I am investing less than $1000 then big cryptocurrency is not for me.