Ethereum price will hit $20k this year

Augusta

VIP Contributor
An economist have come with the prediction that Eth just like Bitcoin will hit it big this year. Pal asserted that going by the steady rise of the coin lately he can see it having a bullish run and pegging at $20k by the end of the year.

Ethereum which is the second biggest coin after Bitcoin is doing well now. It current price is $1.7k and a lot of people have been investing heavily in it. It can be recalled that eth was having a bit of difficulty a while back to hit 1.5k mark but as at today it has pulled through that resistance and heading towards the 2k mark. So what you think about the prediction of Roaul pal. Do you think it's another bogus prediction?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
An economist have come with the prediction that Eth just like Bitcoin will hit it big this year. Pal asserted that going by the steady rise of the coin lately he can see it having a bullish run and pegging at $20k by the end of the year.

Ethereum which is the second biggest coin after Bitcoin is doing well now. It current price is $1.7k and a lot of people have been investing heavily in it. It can be recalled that eth was having a bit of difficulty a while back to hit 1.5k mark but as at today it has pulled through that resistance and heading towards the 2k mark. So what you think about the prediction of Roaul pal. Do you think it's another bogus prediction?
This is Crypto currency where the buying pressure determine how a coin can go also the Influential forces, this coin had a significant rise last with in almost multiple of 10, I wouldn't know if this is why Roaul pal felt it could still repeat that this year . I don't want to rely on this prediction to invest but I wouldn't be surprised if it get to it.

Josemendez

Verified member
Ethereum hitting $20k price value will be welcomed in the cryptocurrency world especially by ethereum lovers but the fact is that we have passed the middle of the year and Ethereum is still under $4000 . Hitting ten thousand dollars and climbing the long ladder to $20k price value is not something that is not easy to come by.