Ethprominer.com review earn 0.003 eth per day, scam or legit?

Mertayasa

I found this site 3 days ago, it's mention we can earn 0.003 Eth every day without making any investments and the minimum payouts is 0.1 Eth. Also we can upgrade to ethprominer and earn up to 1.6 Eth every day.

In my opinion this is a scam site, because the minimum payout is quite high which is 0.1 Eth and the amount we can earn each day is to high, it's not make any sense. I believe that no body will pay us such huge amount of money without making any investment.

I try to contact them asking about how long it's take to make withdrawal and no body response until now. So guys if you know about this site kindly give your opinion, if you not this site scam or legit it's will help much people to decide continue or not.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I can guarantee you that it is not legitimate. Be very careful with all these websites that tell you that there are mining cryptocurrency that you should invest a certain amount of money so that you will be able to mine. So many of them has come sides looking for who to rip off. Even though is that is not requiring money maybe a good time waste of time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't belive all what I read online. There are some sites that are just there to waste users time. I just fallen into one of them when I was told that litecoin would be doubled within 24 hours. Though I felt suspicious and this made me to only invest little with them but it turned out to be scam