Earn Money Ever since I switched to trading, I have made so much profits. I will like to share how I did it.

marshall freeman

Bitcoin (BTC) took a stab at key resistance around $36,000 on Wednesday as anticipation built around a breakout. Data from Crypto Markets Pro and Trading View showed BTC/USD repeatedly tapping but failing to flip the $35,000 mark on Wednesday.
The largest cryptocurrency rebounded from lower levels overnight, calming those concerned that important $33,000 support would be violated. With the area around $36,000 providing a significant resistance band, however, low volumes and a general “compression” structure kept bulls firmly in check on the day. “If $35,500 breaks, I think we are going to get a run towards even $39,000".Investors who bought early are still in profit despite the recent price crash and they also earn by trading. I'm still a holder but still, I'm winning by applying the same method in every trade, you can also become a winner today. We should follow the way of earning more regardless of the current market (bulls or bears), which is trading. Buy the Dip and Trade ... I started with 3.5 B'T'C and I have accumulated over 19 B'T'C in just a couple of months, with the right trading strategy given to me by an expert trader Coach Rochelle I have made more profits than losses.. Her methods are top-notch and profitable and she can be contacted easily on T e l e g r a m [ @CoachRochelle].

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is generally very profitable but the main reason a lot of people lose is because they lack the knowledge and understanding of how to make profit from it. If one can have the right mentor or people around him as a beginner then the person can really succeed. when I wanted to venture into cryptocurrency trading I didn't even buy any course but I watched some YouTube videos and read some things online and from there I started trading.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is generally very profitable but the main reason a lot of people lose is because they lack the knowledge and understanding of how to make profit from it. If one can have the right mentor or people around him as a beginner then the person can really succeed. when I wanted to venture into cryptocurrency trading I didn't even buy any course but I watched some YouTube videos and read some things online and from there I started trading.
You were fortunate to have some hints about how best to start and I believe this helped you to know that you would need to do some research, unlike some others who got to know about crypto currencies trading by mistake and they are online focused on profits making such that they fail to get a mentor or do personal research to improve themselves.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's good to have a mentor when it's come to cryptocurrency trading. Trading cryptocurrency it's not child's play. And before seeking for a mentor....We need to watch some YouTube videos inorder for us to know the basics. If not, anybody may think it's just easy to get on and gamble on the price and sort. It's gambling though I think. But with the right skills, you may mostly win your gambling.

Shaf

Verified member
One thing that's very important to succeed in any business venture is mentorship, and cryptocurrency as I've learnt the hard way is no exception.

After losing so much money, buying tops, selling bottoms and buying shitcoins just shilled by 'influencers' I've decided to up my game to actually learn technical analysis and trade on my own. At least I would know those losses I make are my fault.

One excellent resource I always point to is the documents by Emperorbtc. This is a guy that has learnt a lot over the years but still gives out tutorials that noobs on cryptocurrency can use to learn for free. He's both on Telegram and Twitter if anyone is interested.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Op, I don't really think you've made any profits in Forex because from your post, things just don't add up, your post said you've made profits on Forex, but your post content is talking about crypto currency.

And people that commented don't even seem like they've read the post.

If you really made a with forex like alleged you wouldn't be here in a forum soliciting for students, I very much know about your type, posing as experts but barely trades.

For people that want to jump on the offer you should really do your background checks before committing your time or money, If you want to learn how to trade forex you don't really need to contact anybody, just search around this forum and you'll find many great articles on how beginners should go about trading the forex markets, personally, I've written tens of articles on the topic and all you have to do is check my profile and go through it and you can also ask me question for any thing that you don't understand.

I'll provide feedback for you, for free, I started out without any guidance too that's why I always feel for beginners the industry is wild.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Op, I don't really think you've made any profits in Forex because from your post, things just don't add up, your post said you've made profits on Forex, but your post content is talking about crypto currency.

And people that commented don't even seem like they've read the post.

If you really made a with forex like alleged you wouldn't be here in a forum soliciting for students, I very much know about your type, posing as experts but barely trades.

For people that want to jump on the offer you should really do your background checks before committing your time or money, If you want to learn how to trade forex you don't really need to contact anybody, just search around this forum and you'll find many great articles on how beginners should go about trading the forex markets, personally, I've written tens of articles on the topic and all you have to do is check my profile and go through it and you can also ask me question for any thing that you don't understand.

I'll provide feedback for you, for free, I started out without any guidance too that's why I always feel for beginners the industry is wild.

I have traded in forex, but I never found it as much profitable as cryptocurrency trading. I think that cryptocurrency market is far much better and much more profitable than the forex market for various reasons. First, I have noticed that the forex market does not surge much. However, it fluctuates a lot. Cryptocurrency markets also crashes often, but it still has the potential to rise a lot because there are many people who are always willing to buy the dip whenever the cryptocurrency market crashes. I think that the best way to deal in the cryptocurrency market is by buying the dip. This is what many investors do.

A few weeks ago, the cryptocurrency market crashed and there were very few buyers at that time. however, the market eventually found dip buyers and we can see that the market has become much better once again. If you make a better cryptocurrency trading strategy, then it is possible to make money with cryptocurrency trading. Even though , the cryptocurrency trading is not a get rich quick scheme or opportunity, it is still much better than many other markets/ In fact, cryptocurrency market is much better than stock market due to many reasons.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know very well that trading of bitcoins and any other cryptocurrency is really profitable for people that you really understand how to do it perfectly but it is not really so much profitable as you claims it to be.

You are trying to do some sort of indirect advertisement trying to tell people that you are really earning so much trading which to me I do not believe this possibility except if you are willing to screenshot from your wallet and send us the 19 BTC you have.

I know that it is quite possible for people to be making money by trading of volatile market but that is not really my point of concentration, it's not a get-rich-quick scheme but it's something that can be done through a gradual process.

You should rather be creating a thread and be dropping signal for people to observe the accuracy of your signal on daily because this your indirect advertisement is just for you to try to lure in people to your online space and possibly you will ask them for money even when you may not really understand how to do these things perfectly. I can't believe you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You might just be right because immediately I read few lines of his write up I was like isn't this an indirect way of advertising for a person. I have been invited by some people in the past to join btc telegram or the other. but if you are persistent with them you would get to read how some members are being scammed.

There's that one person that will write long testimonial on how they are making huge interest daily from trading on crypto but there will never screenshot for one to see see the amount they are talking about. so I don't believe them. The poster might even be the name that he is referring people to. This is a known strategy, but people can still try out but should be careful