Every Organic Food is medicinal

ZoeGold

Organic Foods are natural food. Simply stated, organic produce and other ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation. ... Organic meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products come from animals that are given no antibiotics or growth hormones.

What foods are covered under current organic standards?

Fruits and Vegetables, including Mushrooms.

Grains.

Legumes.

Nuts and Seeds.

Dairy Products and Eggs.

Livestock Feed.

Meats and Poultry.

*Junk foods give little or no health benefits to the body

Junk food is unhealthful food that is high in calories from sugar or fat, with little dietary fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals, or other important forms of nutritional value. Precise definitions vary by purpose and over time.

Foods commonly considered junk foods include salted snack foods, gum, candy, sweet desserts, fried fast food, and sugary carbonated beverages. Many foods such as hamburgers, pizza, and tacos can be considered either healthy or junk food depending on their ingredients and preparation methods.

Our Gaza extract, helps you stay fit. Detoxifies your body and remove excess fats and toxins piled from eating junk foods.

Stay healthy always, eat well.

Ralphjoe

Wonderful article, I have always been a fan of organic foods due to its high nutritional contents infact I can count the little times I ate something that isn't organic, this was more common for especially when I was in the villiage. We mostly cultivated fresh farm produce without using any form of fertilizer or preservatives, but now that I am in the city, I don't normally see fresh organic food to consume again because even the fresh food that one buys in the market can't be termed organic food.
The kind of food that I am still very hostile towards are junk food, I try to always avoid them anytime I see them because I know how harmful they can be to a person due to mostly their high cholesterol contents and the nature of their preparation.I only consume junks food like once in a very long time and it will be in very small quantities.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is necessary but people to always try as much as possible to avoid food that fertilizer is used. Generally this type of food made out fertilizer may not be suitable for the body system because there are some chemicals and fertilizers that can increase the risk of people developing cancer and other serious health challenges.