Exchange Native Tokens and their effect on wealth creation

Maxicreed

I always say the crypto industry isn't just evolving but a moving train. Despite the turbulent Bear market, few exchanges have been impressive.
Odaily Planet Daily reportedly studied performance of few top CEXes, namely: Binance, OKX, Bybit, Kucoin and particularly Bitget with few others in the following aspects.
  1. Native token performance
  2. IEO projects exclusive to the exchange
  3. Performance of new tokens upon initial listing.
Tho my concern is on the impressive perfomance of some of these tokens despite bear market harsh bite. The reported top 3 performing native tokens are:

•BGB- 185%+

•OKB- 122%+

•BNB- 42%+

It was also observed that HT and BMX were the under performing native tokens with a decline of 47.9% and 68% respectively. BNB was a bit resilient to have performed a bit well despite their recent incidence with regulatory bodies but the highlight of the whole statistics should be BGB which took everyone by surprise. I guess even in bear market Hodling could also be rewarding instead of sticking with derivatives.

DominionAJ

I’m sure by now many within the crypto space has understand that there are lots of benefit to accrue from investing on exchange tokens.

In the crypto space what determines the productivity of a token is it’s utility, most exchange tokens has a lot of utility which in turns keep the token safe and make the project keeps moving, some people invest on tokens without utility and at the end they loss and feel bad, instead they can rather invest on exchange tokens with so much utility the likes of BGB, BNB as listed above.

Exchange tokens are usually utilize for a lot of purposes within the exchange, this make the tokens very strong and reliable to invest on.

Bash4j

Some CEX native token act as the fuel that powers the exchange, by allowing users to participate in governance mechanisms (like voting) or by offering exclusive benefits to holders.
Take BGB, for example. It's enabling its holders to enjoy many benefits like lower trading fees, voting rights, and access to exclusive features.

Incarts

It's unsurprising that $BGB is leading the way, it's parent exchange has been growing remarkably even in the bearish market. I'm not really one to hold CEX native tokens but these numbers are impressive

DominionAJ

I know everyone has their choice but I feel native tokens from exchanges worth holding, once you DYOR and you realize their are lots of utilities for it, buy and hodl on it.

KPAI21

how possible an this be to me?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I always say the crypto industry isn't just evolving but a moving train. Despite the turbulent Bear market, few exchanges have been impressive.
Odaily Planet Daily reportedly studied performance of few top CEXes, namely: Binance, OKX, Bybit, Kucoin and particularly Bitget with few others in the following aspects.
  1. Native token performance
  2. IEO projects exclusive to the exchange
  3. Performance of new tokens upon initial listing.
Tho my concern is on the impressive perfomance of some of these tokens despite bear market harsh bite. The reported top 3 performing native tokens are:

•BGB- 185%+

•OKB- 122%+

•BNB- 42%+

It was also observed that HT and BMX were the under performing native tokens with a decline of 47.9% and 68% respectively. BNB was a bit resilient to have performed a bit well despite their recent incidence with regulatory bodies but the highlight of the whole statistics should be BGB which took everyone by surprise. I guess even in bear market Hodling could also be rewarding instead of sticking with derivatives.
OKB had a great potential to rise with their OKxChain but failed due to less care like Kucoin's Chain...
BGB is performing 🔥 without having own chain!