Exercises that aids good breathing

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Breathing is highly important in humans lives, without breathing in all living things no living thing will survive. Even plants breathes to survive.

In that case, we all need to do breathing exercises or practice breathing exercises to make our lungs stronger to inhale and exhale.

If we have healthy lungs, literally, breathing is natural and easy.

PURSED LIP BREATHING

This particular exercise reduces the amount of breaths you inhale and it keeps your airways open longer. More air is able to penetrate in and out of your lungs so you can be more physically active. To practice it, simply breathe in through your nose and breathe out at least twice as long through your mouth, with pursed lips.

DIAPHRAGMATIC BREATHING

Just it's with pursed lip breathing, we incept by inhaling through your nose. We have to pay attention to how your belly fills up with air. You can lay your hands lightly on your stomach, or place a tissue box on it, so you can be aware of your belly rising and falling. Breathe out through your mouth at least two to three times as long as your inhale. Be sure to relax your neck and shoulders as you retrain your diaphragm to take on the work of helping to fill and empty your lungs.

How important are breathing exercises to you?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of our preparatory military training in high school. We were taught to do push up because that is the punishment for misbehavior. We were also taught the proper breathing. When tired, breath hard to fill your chest but when you are relaxed the breathing should also be relaxed that the movement is only in the stomach and not in the chest.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of our preparatory military training in high school. We were taught to do push up because that is the punishment for misbehavior. We were also taught the proper breathing. When tired, breath hard to fill your chest but when you are relaxed the breathing should also be relaxed that the movement is only in the stomach and not in the chest.
Breathing is very essential cos it's the cos of our being alive.....And I think the push ups that were given to you as a punishment were something to really help you breath very well. Though, it's a punishment for you guys then but it does a lot in the body when it comes to breathing. Personally, I do breathing exercises once in a while to have a good breathing.