Expert 123 reviews article writing

Ganibade

Verified member
Are you looking for a second writing source where you can earn a consistent income? I have a blog where I help writers, including those who are just starting out, find the resources they need to make money from home. I am constantly on the lookout for the best websites where writers can earn a consistent income by accepting writing assignments. Some critics refer to these websites as "content mills," but they can be great places to make money and 'fill in' for those times when your other work is lacking.

Experts123.com is a relatively simple website to use. There is an online application process that involves submitting a sample article for review. On Monday, I submitted the required application and sample article.

Similarly, I chose my current maximum number of articles, one of the WFH articles, and two revenue share articles about topics about which I was knowledgeable, and submitted them late Tuesday night. The revenue share articles are typically answers to questions and must be at least 250 words long, whereas the WFH articles I've seen so far are at least 350 words long. They were quick and simple to write, with no extensive research required, and they were all approved and published today (Wednesday of the same week) in less than 24 hours.

You won't get rich writing articles for Easy123; the pay for WFH articles ranges from $8 to $20, with the majority of them paying between $10 and $12.

I registered on the site with all details required, however activation link is not available in my email list, why?