Review Fake Make Money Videos on Youtube

usernitch

In quarantine I tried to make some money, and searched "How to make money online", but always videos that are been poopin up are fake, and time waste. I wasted my time on that, so I did compete overview and tested that sites, that they are showing, in this (click here to see video) Hope someone will se and there will be less videos like this. :)

Haypril

YouTube is just another platform to make money and users seems to be able to generate more views to their channels by creating both short and lengthy fake videos to entice their subscribers. Ads are also placed in some of this videos. However, I think it is a bad move to upload videos that doesnt do what it claims to do. And at the end the channel owner will eventually lost its value and viewers.

Dora Wi

Oh yes there are tons of misinformation online about making money. So many people just want to sell you something in order to make money later and then it doesn't really work. It's important to do our own research to find out what's legit and what's not. I'm always glad to see people who take a stance against fake information.