Review Fake or real website! : Smartonlinework

Lekhraj19

Verified member
We have heard a lot about different data entry sites on the web. In this thread, I will review one of those that claims itself a data entry site.

What's the real story?

To view this site, come over to the SmartOnlinework, you will be able to see their interface. Now, as I have been to such sites a lot these days, in one glance it looks like a scam because the outlook of the site is not as it should be. But, I will give you the sufficient proof regarding it. They have some testimonials on the site that claim that they have a good working interface and they pay. This below pic is one such image of it:

Screenshot 2021-01-23 222735.png

Now, you could see the red-colored word there that says that it provides you a "dream job" which is completely impossible. Because any data entry job can't be the dream job for sure. When you will try to register on the site, they will ask you for the premium membership where they will ask you for the payment of about 3$ from your side. Now, this is the place where people get into their trap. They tell that they will provide login credentials after you pay them. But, it never happens and you will lose your money if you do.

Comment down below to give your thoughts on this....