Fan altercation between CoinDCX and WazirX

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Altercation has started between CoinDCX and WazirX, two major cryptocurrency exchange platforms in India.

The problem arose when the #WazirXCaught trend on Twitter started trending on june 18th,, and accounts promoting this trend were found to be fake accounts promoting paid promotion.

The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) sent a notice to WazirX on June 11, seeking clarification on a dealer using cryptocurrencies for drugs. Although according to WazirX that dealer is not a member of WazirX, it was alleged that WazirX did not do KYC which he is not aware of. However, WazirX does do KYC.

The account trending #WazirXCaught is believed to be a paid tweet due to a conspiracy against WazirX, and WazirX supporters are blaming its biggest competitor,CoinDCX. Although CoinDCX has distanced itself from these allegations as well, this is just the beginning of the controversy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, they have entered into hot soup just as Ripple and U.S SEC put legs in the same trouser, LoL. I just hope it doesn't take long there for the biggest two crypto companies in India. I just expect them to understand things, and wazirX shouldn't shift the blame to CoinDCX of a conspiracy without proof. At times people might hide in the dark-web to do malicious things just to tarnish the reputation of a site just for satisfying their own selfish interest.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Both companies are now quit, and people too are moving towards their crypto interests. I find more CoinDX ads now in the apps I earn free Phoneum (PHP) cryptos.
I am sure I have to join Wazirex due to is being subsidiary of Binance, and also CoinDX due to its promotion on apps where I earn PHT altcoin, and I think this platform will help in trading PHT cryptocurrency.