D

Deleted member 13140

We don't always know we're spending the majority of our time responding to emails and responding to your readers. This might have a significant impact on your work and your plans.
I actually have experience with this, when I had my Instagram account it was really hard replying to DMs and all those things, it isn't like I didn't want to do it because if you want to succeed online you'll have to connect with people< I wanted to reply to those DMs but it wasn't easy.
This happens Often in product sites, or if you sell a product, people will be asking you repeated questions about your offer on and on till you get bored and exhausted.

But there is a Hack? Even one a social media marketer can use
create a FAQ page - I've seen both bloggers and also social media marketers do this, bloggers do this most often on their page but am emphasizing on social media marketing.

An Instagram user named marketing harry uses a tool called many chat, it helps you manage your Instagram page, but not the outside like the comments and stories and posts and stuff but helps you manage the messages coming in, you can schedule a reply to a particular message.
example when someone messages you "Hey I want to know more about your offer"

Or even you could prompt a message yourself, like when someone enters your Dms they will choose from a list of questions to ask you.

This saves you a lot of time and stress.