Earn Money Fast ways of making money in your neighborhood

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that money can be made anywhere; you just have to look around you and see how you can make money within your neighborhood. You can make fast money doing the following:

Start by being a helpful neighbor for money. You can fix a roof, mend furniture, do laundry, clean and wash for some neighbors and get paid

Take care of things like the pets and kids in your neighborhood for money. You can use some apps like care.com, petsitting.com, housesitting.com and even wag.com to find these jobs in your region.

You can make money donating your blood or sperm. So if you don’t mind you can indulge these two

You can be a delivery personnel, find out about those that needs to deliver things on roadie.com in your region

Have you ever made money off your jobs in your neighborhood?

Cashatlast

Another way to make money around the neighborhood is to cut grass, which is something that many people dislike but need to have done biweekly. You can also collect trash. Many people have no idea where to dump old appliances, furniture, mattresses, and the like. You could also help people move at a low cost. Cheap labor is always appreciated.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The more money that one is liable to make depends greatly on how well one can reason outside the box. There is more and many ways of making money around us if truly we can think deeply. There are some people that are ready to do what others seem to see as dirty just to make money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you mean by doing repairs is like the job of the handyman then you would need skills for that. To be honest what I can do for a neighbor is to tend the garden or fix the tree by proper trimming. I cannot handle home repairs because I do not have that skill. Another means for me would be to cook food and sell it to neighbors. That would be profitable.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very true that you can earn some small amount of money from doing menial jobs for people in your locality. you can then use this opportunity to know the exact pinpoint that a lot of people are having so that you can use it as a starting point for your proper business.