Fastest way to make money on crypto currency

Danjumah

Hey guys,do you know you can make money on crypto currency by either buy at a low price and selling it when the price goes up (inflate).
To start investing/trading you can go for Tron coin (TRX). The price of the coin is currently $0.08 USD .
This coin will inflate by the end of December and January as predicted.
You can also get this coin for free by minning and later withdraw it to your wallet. Comment how I'll drop you the link to start earning.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme and that is all what we have to understand , because if we are into cryptocurrency for the main purpose of making quick money then we may be so disappointed if we are not able to achieve all the things we have planned, beside mining of cryptocurrency at the same time is not profitable and people shouldn't spend their precious time to mine cryptocurrency because mining of coin will not give you anything reasonable in return than wasting your time and data, for now the only thing I do is just to raise some money and invest in the type of cryptocurrency I am interested and not to consider mining as a solution, The only way to make money with cryptocurrency is to learn how to trade and invest perfectly.. we have to understand that without proper learning and the required knowledge then the possibility of Us making money with cryptocurrency will be so slim. You might believe that we only have to buy cryptocurrency at the lower price and sell it at a higher price but for us to detect the perfect last bottom for us to buy and sell it at the highest top is the most challenging part.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The commentator above me has said it all. Most people think crypto is to make money quick. They always feel disappointed when they later realize that the money is not forthcoming as they do imagine. This has made many of them frustrated and even concluded that there is no money in crypto.

There are many ways money can be made using crypto. But there is need to master those ways in order to earn creditably well on crypto. There is need to learn how to spot the potential coins in cryptocurrency. There are many yardsticks to choose the right coins. While some do use volume, others use fundamental techniques to determine the right coins.

There is also need to know what to do with these coins. While some may decide to stake their coins for some returns, others may decide to invest in it. While most people will prefer trading with their coins. There is none among the aforementioned that's not capable of fetching money if well utilized.

There are some rules that guide each of how this way work. There are tools that must be known how to make sure that we are doing it in the right way that we are meant to do it in order to make much money from it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hey guys,do you know you can make money on crypto currency by either buy at a low price and selling it when the price goes up (inflate).
To start investing/trading you can go for Tron coin (TRX). The price of the coin is currently $0.08 USD .
This coin will inflate by the end of December and January as predicted.
You can also get this coin for free by minning and later withdraw it to your wallet. Comment how I'll drop you the link to start earning.
Good evening everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for your interesting and informative thread about the fastest way to make money on cryptocurrency. It is highly appreciated that you took the time to share your advice, experience and knowledge of crypto with us.

It is true that today more and more people are interested in cryptocurrencies. Actually, crypto investment is considered to be one of the best investments worldwide. I have heard that a lot of people make money from cryptocurrencies daily. For this reason, I started investing in cryptocurrencies too although I do not have any special knowledge of them. I find this type of investment very exciting. I enjoy watching the rates of crypto going up and down. Their rates are changing all the time. I never get bored watching the rates! However, it is believed that crypto investment is very risky because you may lose your money one day.

In my opinion, cryptocurrency investment is a bit risky, so it is wise to risk only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you will be safe. Regarding the TRX coin mentioned in your post, I have already invested in it and hope that its price will go up. Of course, nobody knows for sure the behaviour of coins. Coins are unpredictable but they are worth investing. :)