FaucetPay - a Cryptocurrency Wallet

raaman

Valued Contributor
FaucetPay is a cryptocurrency wallet where you can receive payments from the hundreds of faucets associated with it. In addition, it allows you to transfer funds to your personal wallet with very low fees.

Faucetpay is an extremely useful platform that comes to fill the gap of the popular CoinPot, since coinpot has announced its closure. But far from staying in a simple micropayment wallet, it has other benefits too.

FaucetPay makes available to its users various ways of obtaining bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies completely free of charge: display of ads, offers, surveys, games (roll, roulette), system of affiliates and more than six hundred faucets.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is the same type of microwallet where users keep their cryptos which they receive from instant paying faucets etc. I had used few such microwallets in the past, but they closed down and took all my saved cryptos or shared it with others. I am reluctant in making my account active there because I am no longer in faucets for some reason; yet if I would like to start it again, then faucetpay may become the main micro wallet. By the way this faucet is more into gambling.

Putta Vince

Faucetpay is similar to faucethub (this site is closed) , a micro wallet to basically receive the crypto payments from different faucets. One should avoid using faucetpay to hold crypto for long term. Faucetpay also has dice option to gamble money. They have limited chat options with just a chatroom for global. It has still lot to improve to even come in the standards of faucethub.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use faucetpay wallet to receive payment from a-ads. A-ads is a ad network for publishers and advertisers. (I am a publisher). When I started using faucet pay, I found out that I can swap between different currencies. That's how I started exchanging my bitcoins to doge coins. I will have to explore other features.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Faucetpay is the best micro wallet that I have ever used. Many websites are now using faucetpay as a crypto currency payment processor. Because it has no transfer fees meaning they send free to there members. And it can also stand as a crypto currency wallet where by transfer can be made between individuals with no transfer fees

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I used this crypto micro-payment wallet 'Faucetpay to earn money online and save my coins too. They have other means of earning some incentive visiting their Wallet site. You'll earn for each visit you made everyday, earn from their own set up PTC sites by visiting those websites they attached and earn rewards after completion.

Cinderella

This was one of my favorite wallet because I can request small payments from my bitcoin sites and pool the funds before I transfer those to my local wallet. However, when they increase their transaction fees, I stopped using the site. I also decided too quit using bitcoin faucets where I used to earn same satoshis. It's no longer practical to use the site because of the high fees.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Unfortunately, it got hacked in the past and I am really not sure if I will use it ever in the future. I never had an account with them and I have also heard that the transaction fees is quite low when it comes to internal transfers but I am not sure about it. I still prefer to receive payments through other coins with low fees so I do not think I will use it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I haven't heard of this by site but it seems legit following the reviews here. I will jump on it right away and see for myself how it truly works. I do not need to search for reviews on trustpilot, the ones I see here is enough.
There are so many fake faucets out there and it's very hard to fine the legitimate ones. Let me give this a try first, then I can write a review on it.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Faucetpay actually began with the end of Faucethub in 2019, since then most of the providers who were previously with Faucethub swung over to newly created Faucetpay, as it is not only a PTC website or a faucet, but also a central microwallet to connect all other wallets in one platform.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Faucetpay is a micro-payment wallet....For saving tiny amount of cryptocurrencies (Satoshi) from different faucets. I have been using this mini wallet for a very long time and they have been saving my Satoshis for me, Especially Tron, Bch and Litecoin. And they have been good.
I heard they were hacked recently, I hope they recover from the hack.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Yes, Faucetpay said themselves that they were hacked on 14 March 2021, and had suffered a loss around $600,000. But they took the responsibility and told their users not to worry as they promise to compensate all the damage. They also cleared that they have now taken strict security measures to prevent similar incidents down the road.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
How can I forget faucethub? It took all my Satoshi, Litoshi and other cryptos which I saved there. People say the owned informed alert of closing the site on homepage, yet no alert was send via email.

However, the way Faucetpay kept the responsibility to its March 21 hacking means this site has learned a lesson now.

Josemendez

Verified member
Faucetpay was initially designed as a wallet through which people who claim faucet receives their payment. With time they added more cryptocurrency features making it possible for them to store coins as well . According to news I gathered sometime ago , the faucetpay was hacked and users funds were all stolen . I don't know if there is anyone here who still use this platform by now ?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Yes, the hacker had access to the Faucetpay's hot wallets and took over $600,000 worth of cryptocurrencies. The website even apologised from their side for the inconvenience, and are urging people to not use their current deposit addresses due to funds being lost, as they are generating the new ones.

Last edited:

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I use faucetpay wallet to receive payment from a-ads. A-ads is a ad network for publishers and advertisers. (I am a publisher). When I started using faucet pay, I found out that I can swap between different currencies. That's how I started exchanging my bitcoins to doge coins. I will have to explore other features.

I am not sure if Faucetpay is really that safe because they were hacked in the past. I believe that software wallets are far much better as compared to web wallets. You can also use ledger wallets to save crypto because they are far much more safer, though not entirely safe. Did people relly gained their funds back when Faucetpay was hacked?

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion Faucetpay is not a full-fledged crypto wallet like in general, but faucetpay is just a microwallet or middleman between faucet site owners and faucet users. Faucetpay also allows faucet users to swap coins and leverage trading. Faucetpay is well presented so that every user can easily monitor their coin earning statistics. Faucet list is also available in full. Users can also easily make deposits or withdrawals. Until now Faucetpay has been running smoothly and there are no major complaints from its users, although I personally do not recommend storing large amounts of crypto, because it is feared that something like Expresscrypto will close or disappear on the grounds of hardware damage on Dec 25. 2021 .

cmoneyspinner

To me, the best feature of FaucetPay is that it allows you to swap coins. If I use FaucetCrypto, I can send my coins there and then swap out. I just registered at CryptoWin and they will accept crypto coins sent from FaucetPay. I notice some users on Noise.App use FaucetPay to have members send them BCH tips.

ImamShaheb

Verified member
To me, the best feature of FaucetPay is that it allows you to swap coins. If I use FaucetCrypto, I can send my coins there and then swap out. I just registered at CryptoWin and they will accept crypto coins sent from FaucetPay. I notice some users on Noise.App use FaucetPay to have members send them BCH tips.
Have you tired BitgetWallet?