nithivandhana

White Label Crypto Exchange is a Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform created to sell or buy cryptocurrencies, Fiat currency, tokens & Digital Assets. The Growth of the Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform will become a booster to execute trades. Package of White Label Crypto Exchange Software for Crypto Magnets to kick start their Crypto Exchange Platform.

Shielded Features of White Label Crypto Exchange:
Security Features are,

Escrow Wallet System:
All the Digital transactions go under the escrow wallet control

2F Authentication:
The trader gives the two verification methods to verify before login into your Trading account.

KYC: Know Your Customer is AML Integration which assists to your Crypto Exchange from hackers and scammers

Time Lock: This Features help to reduce the chances of theft. A trader can access their Crypto Exchange account at a particular time.

Registry Lock:
This is the most secure feature is the owner can lock the domain information.

Google Authentication:
As you already know about this feature, OTP is sent to the trader's registered mail id of activation link sent to be your mail-id.

Maticz's White-label Crypto Exchange Software is a ready-to-go market embed with advanced trading features and shielded secure functionalities. Launch your own Brand of your Crypto exchange platform.

For more details, visit maticz.com || Clear your doubts by contacting them.

maticz.com/white-label-crypto-exchange-software

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am always happy when I see the creations of more and more creation of crypto wallet exchanges. It is a way of breaking the dominance of the giant wallet exchanger. I only don't know whether this new exchange wallet can compete with the exisiting and known wallet exchange favorably

Peter Quint

I appreciate your efforts, Ms.Nithivandhana. As you said, the cryptocurrency business is one of the booming businesses in the crypto space. As a reason, many entrepreneurs/startups are willing to start a crypto exchange business. White label cryptocurrency exchange software is the most suitable & preferred way to start a crypto exchange business. Because, entrepreneurs can launch a cryptocurrency exchange using white label software within a short period and hammer less cost. But you have only mentioned basic security features that are well known to everyone.

Along with time and developing cost, the security features play a vital role to the success of your crypto exchange business. Integrating some attractive and uprising security features will make you stand out from the crowd.

Here I would like to mention some of the security features you need to integrate to your exchange platform.

1. DDoS mitigation - It prevents cryptocurrency exchanges from malicious
traffic attacks.
  1. Anti-phishing - Kind of cybercrime that prevents a fake transaction
request via mail, text, or phone.
  1. Encryption - Database encryption.
End-to-end encryption on transactions.
  1. SSL integration - stands for secure sockets layer. website identification and
encrypted connection.
  1. Browser Detect - Detect a user's details (IP address, OS, browser)
  1. Firewall implementation - Network security threat that monitors incoming
and outgoing traffic that detects bugs if present.
  1. Escrow security
  2. Biometric system
  3. Face authentication
These are some essential security features you need to enable to your crypto exchange platform, but security is not the only key factor to succeed in the crypto exchange industry. As a businessman you should also know the user/admin features, it will create a unique place in the crypto exchange space. You can check out this zab technologies blog to know everything about white label crypto exchange software.