Earn Money FEW REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE DOESN'T EARN ONLINE

Overcomer

Banned
EARNING MONEY is one of the major aim of some people especially when it is online (without stress, and much equipment).
A lot of people go online and earn while some also come without earning.

Few reasons are:-
Following instructions, before you earn money online from a particular site, you must know much about it else you might end up wasting your time and data.

Discover more about the site.
You need to know apart from doing a certain task, which other task can you perform to give you more credits or bonus than the normal task (if comment=2usd then you must do research and check if there are other things you should do to earn more than that like Posting)
Please react for more.

funmi

Verified member
From my experience I realise that people to get to earn online because they assume making money online is easy, maybe because they hear from other people who does not even know anything about online task, that making money online is easy so for that reason they approach the online platform with the idea that it is will be a walk over, only to discover how tasking it is hence they get discouraged and they decide to runaway from the online platform of making money.

It happened at my place of work, some colleagues of mine saw me working on trendri I was doing my post and they tried to enquiry from me what it was all about so I introduced it to them and they were all filled with excitement. And I told them how they were suppose get themselves into the system by doing the initial post of about 10post and 10 thread all together should be 20. To my greatest amusement none of them was able to complete the simple task except for just one person. And today he is doing from fine on the platform. He is working very hard and he is almost a VIP now.

Wiserr

there are many reasons why some people dont eaer money online the first reason is that most of them dont believe that they can earn money online tis the first thing that discourages them to eaer money and secondly most of them thinks that they will be scammed 0f their money which is not true,and also they thinks that there is no a possible way that they can use to earn money, this the few things i noticed with most people,this makes such kinds of people not to earn money, thats all i can say about this hope you find it beneficial.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous reasons many people who desire to make money on the internet does not make it and one of the major reason is their mindset.
Your mindset plays a very important role to whether you will succeed on a particular thing or not. A lot of people think that making money online is a rocket science, and that it is not possible or too hard to do, they may be right but with the right mindset and knowledge, you will definitely pull through.
They want to start for free; The truth is that it is possible to make money online for free but if you really want to venture into lucrative businesses such as affiliate marketing and cryptocurrency trading then there is no way you can start them for free. the only way to make money on the internet without investing my money is working on paid to post platforms and taking online surveys and someom others like freelancing. But you definitely need some tools which requires you to pay some amount of money. so you must dedicate enough time before you can be able to realise good profit.
Another major thing that makes people not to make money on the internet is laziness. If you are lazy then there is no way you can be able to make money on the internet and it is as simple as that.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are lots of people who desire to make money online , but yet they do not earn as much as they intended to and in most cases they do not even earn at all .
Some of the factors that hinders or obstruct people from maximumly monetizing their time online is as a result of poor information about the website they intend to work on , this happen in cases where people are required to refer others to a particular website to earn money by performing different tasks and duties . Some of these referrals are not provided and equip with the proper information and in the course of performing tasks and duties they leave couples or hit amount of money on the table unknownly .

Another factor that hinders or obstruct individuals and online hustlers from making money online . Is the lack of capital to invest to earn higher profits . Most platform in the internet requires you to invest before you in and as a result of this many people find it difficult to make money online because they are afraid of losing their money to scammers . So rather than investing they prefer doing free online jobs with little earnings .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many reason why some people are unable to make money. Some reasons are within the control while some other are out of control. I am going to highlight some of the reason why some people fail to make money online.

Instant Gratification
some people wants to make money right from the first day the got started. We believe that internet is a kind of magic wand which you need to wave in order to have money at the moment you want it.

This set of people are not ready to put in the required work only to expect money. I was having the same mindset when I got started and this leads me to high yield investment program.

Lack Of Zeal
Lack of zeal is another reason why some people are unable to make money online. some people wants to make money but they are not having enough passion to push through in order to make money they want from the internet.

I refer some people to get paid to post online, the struggle everyday to make some post because they do not have enough passion for what they are doing.

The funniest thing is that these people always Maxwell whenever I made a withdrawal from my online earnings.

E

eldavis

One very popular reason why most people do not make money online is simply because of their mindset. They come online with the mindset of making quick money in no time. They see online as a place to get rich quick with ease, meaning they can just sit at the comfort of their homes and make money easily, only for them to come online to see something different. Most end up giving up in their quest to make money online.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I understand your point. It is not just now is for you to be so interested to make money online without you spending your time to go through the normal rules and regulation of any communities you are trying to work with. You might likely make mistakes along the way if you choose not to care less about some of this lady who rules and regulation and in most cases at the end of the day you will be banned from having access to the platform. Personally that is what I always tried to avoid.

Apart from that , so many people are not just interested to make money online by learning any profitable skill , they just believe that without getting a skill that they would still be able to make money online , although you can be posting on paid to post website like we are doing here but it is still advisable that we learn a skill.