Finance Financial Stability is Necessary

raaman

Valued Contributor
Financial stability is the most important thing for all individuals. Achieving life finance goals without giving up anything is important. Financial shield insurance helps to achieve life goals and protects individuals and families in unforeseen circumstances. Given the uncertainty surrounding the current corona expansion, a strong view of financial stability is needed.

Over the years, the need for financial planning has increased because financial planning has been a key component in creating financial sustainability. For a long time, the majority of Indians kept their savings in bank accounts or invested in physical assets such as gold and real estate.

Recently there has been a growing awareness of different investment schemes and digital way investments. Thus they are investing in high yielding company stocks, mutual funds and other stock market based schemes. A balanced portfolio is one that minimizes risk and yields higher returns by investing in corporate stocks, stock market schemes and fixed returns.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is the reason why every individual must master the art of financial management. I always tell people not to save all their money or invest all their money because one thing or the other may arise in the nearest future. It is therefore important for you to share your income in equal proportion. I always advise people to invest 40% of their money and save 40%.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Financial stability is the most important thing for all individuals. Achieving life finance goals without giving up anything is important. Financial shield insurance helps to achieve life goals and protects individuals and families in unforeseen circumstances. Given the uncertainty surrounding the current corona expansion, a strong view of financial stability is needed.

Over the years, the need for financial planning has increased because financial planning has been a key component in creating financial sustainability. For a long time, the majority of Indians kept their savings in bank accounts or invested in physical assets such as gold and real estate.

Recently there has been a growing awareness of different investment schemes and digital way investments. Thus they are investing in high yielding company stocks, mutual funds and other stock market based schemes. A balanced portfolio is one that minimizes risk and yields higher returns by investing in corporate stocks, stock market schemes and fixed returns.
To be financial stable that is what every humanbeing is craving for.
When one is financial stable then you will be able to do whatever things you wanted to achieve in life. If one is not financial stable the person will not be able to do any business he/she wanted to do and the life will be miserable for the person.
No matter how good is the idea one has without good resource to support it ,it will be very difficult to execute.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's my dream on earth to achieve financial buoyancy where I'll feel comfortably to settle my bills and care for my family the best way i can. No need to run hectic trying to find means of earning substantial income to stay cool and take care of my needs. I believe that hard work, through skills, determination will get me there in life.

Briangsam

Financial stability is important as it reflects a sound financial system, which in turn is important as it reinforces trust in the system and prevents phenomena such as a run on banks, which can destabilize an economy. A stable routine gives your life structure and makes you feel in control. Human beings don't handle uncertainty well and as unsettling as uncertainty and instability are for children it can be just as unnerving for adults and receiving members of the public.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Financial stability comes and goal in every business sector that is why every business owner must be able to manage his business effectively not to have financial stability. The stability is unnecessary when it becomes a challenge to you as a business owner. You must be very wise in order to manage risks and also the very accountable to everyday Lane transaction that goes on in your business environment in order not to face financial stability.

Lyrrex

This is the reason why every individual must master the art of financial management. I always tell people not to save all their money or invest all their money because one thing or the other may arise in the nearest future. It is therefore important for you to share your income in equal proportion. I always advise people to invest 40% of their money and save 40%.
Well, I agree with you, but it's not easy to become financially stable.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Financial stability is key in having a stable life here on earth and to be candid having financial stability is not an easy task, it requires a lot of hard work diligence. And it requires one to be prayerful and be patience. Financial stability reflect in both the type of business we do aswel. So it is good to have a financial stability in all ramifications of ones live.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is the reason financial management is important in all aspects of life. Anyone who knows how to manage his finances will always be financially stable. There are people who makes a lot of money but hardly become financially stable and there are also others who make less amount of money but are financially stable. This is simply the knowledge of financial management.

anil02

Verified member

Yes it is right that for a person who are doing job, financial stability is must for them. In these banks are not paying much interest so peoples are not interested in keeping their money, But employees need big money for marriage and education of children. If some one plan for it in early days of life than they have not any tension of it. Now in India government are not interested in paying pension after retirement, so they launch NPS, new pension scheme.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think it is everyone's dream to have financial stability. But in this material world it is not easy to achieve unless you get lucky with your finances like those business owners who got rich or even those who won the lottery jackpot. However, I would agree to those who persevere and who exercise frugality to gain an upper hand in their finances.

anil02

Verified member
Yes it is right that no one can say no to it, financial freedom or stability. Indeed it is associated with desires. Desires are unlimited, when one meet another raise. If we can control on it that financial stability is not a problem. We must be keep our expenses with it limit of earning.