Five Platforms that will reward you to perform micro tasks

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How do you earn on Coupon Sherpa

Coupon Sherpa is a website that helps consumers save money by providing access to coupons and promo codes for a variety of products and services. It is likely that Coupon Sherpa generates revenue through advertising or by receiving a commission when users make a purchase using a coupon or promo code obtained through the site. It is also possible that the company generates revenue through partnerships with retailers or by selling data about consumer shopping habits.

How RetailMeNot works

RetailMeNot is a website and app that provides access to coupons, promo codes, and discounts for a variety of products and services. It is likely that RetailMeNot generates revenue through advertising or by receiving a commission when users make a purchase using a coupon or promo code obtained through the site. It is also possible that the company generates revenue through partnerships with retailers or by selling data about consumer shopping habits.

How Toluna Works

You can earn points by taking surveys and participating in market research studies

PrizeRebel: earn points by completing surveys, watching videos, and participating in contests

How Pinecone Research Works

You can earn money by taking surveys and participating in market research studies.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Nice pose , please I have little understanding of these platforms and now is just my first time hearing about them . I would love you to take your time and explain further one by one on how these platforms really works and how we can go through the verification process to start earning.

And kindly drop your own personal experience on these platforms for users to know what they have to face as they are navigating the platform. Please create a post and Write a step-by-step guidance on how to register and tell us some certain things to avoid during the cause of registration and how to easily get our account approve . All these things will be very useful for users that are interested to make money in the platform you have posted.

In terms of payment proof I will research on that to see how people are earning on the platform to ensure that we are dealing with legitimate ones.