Fiverr review- Can you get rich with Fiverr?

SANIA

Fiverr is a freelancing platform where sellers produce a professional and beautiful business profile and gigs.
They mention their skills set, tools used for completing the task, their fee charges of work, they also offer packages including cost of package, services provided and time frame in which this service will be provided.
Sellers can get direct orders from clients or they can get orders by winning bids by sending buyer request to potential projects posted by clients.
The minimum payout limit on Fiverr is 20$. Fiver can pay in payoneer too for users who don't have PayPal.

There is no guarantee that everyone can get rich with fiverr
But consistency and hardwork there can bring out great results.
Once I made 10$ for designing a custom beautiful certificate for client. I asked her to give me 2 days for work but I ended up in completing this project in 1.5 hour. My client was so happy with my service and quick work she instantly approved my payment and I got paid quickly.
Although I am not very much active on Fiverr but I get buyers messages and orders.
My friends and colleagues who are working actively on the platform are gaining much more money.

So I can say that if someone is willing to put efforts on Fiverr. He/she can get huge results but one has to be active online almost all the time to maintain response time of 1 hour and deliver good quality service to customers.
There are some spammers too on Fiverr but one learns to differentiate between good potential clients and fake ones with experience and smart work

Its wonderful learning from your experience at Fiverr. I never really made anything from the freelance marketplace I have an account there, I decided to turn to freelancer.com, that's where I was winning gigs, at the moment, I don't go to freelancer.com to bid for gigs, I am fade up with the option and the charges involved in the site. But still, it paid me off than Fiverr, which didn't reward me at all. Maybe my impatience made me not to gain anything from Fiverr. I was waiting patiently and bidding for jobs there, I believe such caused me not winning any gig there.

I have no experience with Fiverr, I have listed my gigs but there are no sales yet. However, I am active on Upwork and I am really earning well from upwork. before I can answer whether anyone can become rich by working on Fiverr, or Upwork for that matter, I will have to have my say on what exactly is "being rich" or how do you actually define "rich." In my home country, if you earn at least $1000 per month, you will be considered earning well because this kind of income will support a family of 2 (including a child's education). If you manage to earn at least $2000 per month, you will not only maintain your lifestyle but will also save money every month. If you can save every month you can invest once in 6-7 months. Now back to the question, I will be rich by working on a freelancing site if I earn at least $2000 per month I can be rich in 1-2 years because with my savings I can invest and if my investment turns to be profitable, I will be able to buy my own house. However, this kind of earning will be barely enough for someone in the United States.

You are absolutely right, 1000$ per month is enough for me too in my country and 2000$ per month plus savings and investment in profitable business will be super amazing for me.
But the fact that this will not be enough for people living in United States is true but people living in these countries also earn much than our countries.
People living in my country barely get 8-16$ per day for working for 8-9 hours per day. But people living in United States get 8-10$ per hour even as part time work in some resturant.
So I think that is quite a balance.
In my country even the educated people will not get that much per hour.
So youth in my country are shifting their professions towards freelancing platforms to earn more income less amount of time and freelancers are quite happy with freelancing, because it is quite more profitable than our day jobs.
Many people are even making this freelancing profession their full time income which in my opinion is quite wise decision.