Follow a Sleeping Habit

raaman

Valued Contributor
Sometimes insomnia is caused by deep-rooted behaviors, such as being too late in the evening or engaging in stimulating activities before bedtime. However, there are some basic strategies to follow on sleep hygiene.

Go to sleep, and get up daily at the fixed time. Maintain a cool, dark and a comfortable bedroom. Use bed only for sleep and rest. You can fall asleep within ten to fifteen minutes.

If you cannot fall asleep within fifteen to twenty minutes, get up and get out of the bedroom. Read or do any other quiet activity for fifteen or twenty minutes until you get sleepy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Insomnia is one issue I never want to go through because just tossing and turning when I should be sleeping is a fortune which I hate to go through. I try to put myself in a sleepy mood to fall asleep very fast.

I take a warm bath daily before retiring to bed, this helps to relax my nerves and enable a bit of drowsiness so that when once I hit my bed I'm sleeping right away. Taking warm milk can also help same with taking enough water

Kapazität

I have this habit of staying woke till at most 2am.
This is usually because of work and study.
My question is.
Does this habit in Any way affect my health?
Even though I take out four hours to sleep in the day, it still find it difficult to wake up by 4:30am on the morning.
I will really appreciate if I will get help or tips from you or anyone else.
I also will entertain questions from you all. Thanks

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes if you're just busy throughout the whole day engaging in activities then falling asleep may not be something difficult for you because the stress of the day will even make you to fall asleep without you even thinking of doing it. Sleeping in the daytime can also have a serious effect on your sleeping circle in the night.