forest trading

DONMAX

There are several reasons forex can be an attractive market, even for beginners who have little experience. ... This means that traders can get into the market at any time of day, even when other more centralised markets are closed

I seem not to understand your points. How does that make an experienced or novice trader trade when the market is closed? Forex is not 7days a week and it even closes during the night. It closes for like an hour or so but I am not sure. Forex trading is good for all and one can build himself up with time by practicing. An expert today was a novice yesterday. I am not new to trading but I am into trading for some time.

I seem not to understand your points. How does that make an experienced or novice trader trade when the market is closed? Forex is not 7days a week and it even closes during the night. It closes for like an hour or so but I am not sure. Forex trading is good for all and one can build himself up with time by practicing. An expert today was a novice yesterday. I am not new to trading but I am into trading for some time.
I also am not understanding his points. Or does he mean synthetic indices on Derived platform? I'm not sure Most people interchange synthetic trading with forex

There are several reasons forex can be an attractive market, even for beginners who have little experience. ... This means that traders can get into the market at any time of day, even when other more centralised markets are closed
You can check the title of your post and edit. I guess you mean forex trading and not forest trading.

I know that is true but the same is also applicable to cryptocurrency Because in cryptocurrency you can get into the market anytime and cryptocurrency is even better Because you can decide to trade it 24 hours everyday and also seven days in a week but in forex trading I believe forex market will close at weekend.. people without knowledge and experience shouldn't even think of trading the volatile market because it will be like a gambling and the chance of you losing your money will be very high since you don't really understand how it work.

That’s a good thing about forex trading. You can be from any background to do it. But YES, the only condition is that you should study it well. Expectations have no place in your trading journey, especially unrealistic ones. The market is highly volatile and if you don’t take advantage of the moment, you will lag behind.

The fact that you can trade 24 hours a day makes the forex market equally accessible to everyone. Traders can enjoy a lot of opportunities even if they are trading part-time. However, I don’t think it makes the trading venture any successful. Trading success depends on a lot of other crucial things. You should be able to analyse and pick good opportunities and know when to enter or exit at the right time to get the most out of it.

Yes, the forex market attracts a lot of new traders because of its high liquidity and tight spreads, and yes, traders can trade in any trading time zone, but that doesn’t increase the chances of profitable trades. Most beginners lose because they lack knowledge and experience in forex trading. Moreover, trading in a time zone when the market is not that active won’t help traders, as they will get less opportunities compared to the time when the market is more active.

The OP is right. Most new traders get into forex and not other markets because they can trade it whenever they want before their job, after their job, and even during their job, which makes it a lucrative option to make extra income.

But I wish it was that easy. For someone following such a schedule, even a year is less time to get all the market understanding and become profitable.

It is absolutely very true that forex market is something that can be done by absolutely everybody no matter your social status of the level of education. This is why I usually advise everybody to have some basic level and entry-level skills about it because it is actually going to open your school to a lot of things. This means that you can be able to make money from it. For example a lot of forex brokers can actually allow you to deposit a minimum of $10 in order to start your career and as such you do not really have to budget so much in order to start.

Truth of the matter is that not everyone is ment for forex trading. Yes there are so many opportunities to be made within the forex market, there are also so many persons making it huge from the forex market but not everyone have the ability to manage the risk that comes along with forex trading. For you to be able to trade the forex market, you not only need skills in forex trading and how the market works, you also need to be mentally and emotionally prepared, and you should also understand the fact that trading, or as a trader you would definitely come across losses.

Truth of the matter is that not everyone is ment for forex trading. Yes there are so many opportunities to be made within the forex market, there are also so many persons making it huge from the forex market but not everyone have the ability to manage the risk that comes along with forex trading. For you to be able to trade the forex market, you not only need skills in forex trading and how the market works, you also need to be mentally and emotionally prepared, and you should also understand the fact that trading, or as a trader you would definitely come across losses.
Yea exactly , it is not everyone that have the natural interest to engage in forex trading , for me I do not like forex but I'm likely engage in cryptocurrency trading because it can easily be understand compared to forex and it is also easier to learn although both of them carries a speculatals risk.

When I was into cryptocurrency trading then the only thing that makes me to lose in cryptocurrency was because of improper risk management and because of that I have opted out of cryptocurrency to learn about proper risk management before I can even consider going back to it again..

In trading of volatile market everything is put into consideration and there is nothing little ,The thing You May consider to be unimportant is likely to determine your success as a trader.

Yes based on what they said it is very important for everyone to have the emotional ability to trade the volatile market , it carries a lot of emotional stress and that is what I felt when I was into trading, when on trade you may not likely relaxed because there is still a high possibility that you have money may easily be liquidated..

It’s not a good idea to trade if you don’t understand it. It’s a good idea only if you know what you are doing. Profits are not served to every trader out there. Profitable traders know how to manage risks and that’s because of their huge market experience. It’s best to start as a part-time trader and if it seems profitable, you can also do it full-time.

No doubt the forex market is very attractive, but I have doubt if traders with very little experience in forex trading can really do well. The market remains open 24 hours for 5 days a week and has a huge trading volume of 6 trillion dollars per day, but that doesn’t mean making profits is easy for traders. In-depth knowledge and regular practice are crucial for achieving success in forex trading.

Scam brokers allow traders with alluring trading packages because these brokers entrap you with these packages. Traders must be very much careful about selecting brokers. But I have been with FXOpulence broker for a long time and this is really a scam free broker.