Forex and it's up and down

amakaokafor

Banned
Trading forex is cool,but first learn from people who have been in the market longer than you,risk management is the number one thing to learn,learn the percentage to trade with per trade,so you don't blow your account ,let the market come to you,don't run after the market,instead check out other currency to trade with and you mustn't be in the market all the time

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes seeing people to teach you will be very difficult ,I can't see people that are expert in this forex trading of a things to learn it from them.. and I don't always bother myself if I don't see anyone that is capable of training me perfectly because some of the ones I have around aquack traders... I even understand that cryptocurrency was even more profitable than forex and people should rather consider to trade cryptocurrency because it is easier and the rate of losing is not high.

Kingstone

Sometimes seeing people to teach you will be very difficult ,I can't see people that are expert in this forex trading of a things to learn it from them.. and I don't always bother myself if I don't see anyone that is capable of training me perfectly because some of the ones I have around aquack traders... I even understand that cryptocurrency was even more profitable than forex and people should rather consider to trade cryptocurrency because it is easier and the rate of losing is not high.
The thing is nobody will perfectly teach you. You just have to understand that first. The major works lie with you. You have to develop yourself if you do get a mentor. My mentor gave me just materials about candlestick and how to set up meta traders 4 and 5. When I asked him the difference between the two, he said he doesn't know. Nobody has all the answers. I had to make my research and study the market muse and form my strategy. We are using two different strategies. He likes to use moving averages. I trade candlesticks. On Thursday, I gave him a sell signal which gave me +50$. He did not take the trade cos he didn't believe in my strategy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends on the mentor that you were using , I know a lot of cryptocurrency expert over here that are perfect in what they are doing, even though they may not teach you all things but they will at least make you to understand everything about how you can be able to predict the market.. a person who only give you material things but are quick to get money from you is not really serious.. most importantly a good leaders will even call you on phone so you explain some of your problem with them so that they can interact face-to-face with you.. some people are just naturally lazy in doing These things. That is why I said it depends on individual.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the most important things about forex market is that it is very volatile and as such you cannot readily predict where place is going to go as it can move far away from your entry or give you very much profit in a very long time. This is why it is particularly very good that you should trade with only money that you can afford to lose and also you should employ the right risk management. Management in this instance you should always trade with a stop loss or with a take profit whenever you are beginning to go into profit .

Critomancy

When you are trading forex, you are constantly working. You are speculating the market, analysing your strategy, or actually trading in the live market. But never sit idle because there is so much to be done in the market to be successful.

Neuroid

Surviving in the forex market requires constant work. You will not be 100% sure of anything. There will be good days and bad days. Despite that, you should keep on learning. The more you know, the better you will trade.

Hydrogenic

It’s not easy to have a long career in forex. It’s also not easy to keep taking risks even when you are losing money. It takes a big heart to trade forex and make money through it. You will never find the ideal situation in the market and you will have to take a risk every time you trade.

Impetrate

It is the nature of the market. You cannot control the market. All you can do is work on your skills and expertise. Do not forget to learn about risk management. It will help you minimize your losses.

Syngenesis

The high volatility in the market causes ups and downs which can result in losses. Traders must be aware of these changes and revise their trading plan accordingly to minimise maximum risk. It is not easy to make money in forex, it takes time, passion and dedication.

pawelkolasa

Forex is a profitable but risky market and shouldn’t be taken lightly especially when it comes to learning. We should always be careful with what we are learning about the market and verify information from multiple sources.

Macrobian

You cannot control the market and its movements. The volatile and unpredictable nature of the forex market is its beauty. Learn fundamental analysis, strategy making, risk management, charts, and price actions. What are they, and how do they work? With these you will be able to make better calculations and accurate predictions of the market future.

Caballine

I think anyone who enters the forex market to become a trader must be prepared to witness ups and downs throughout their journey as a forex trader. Even experienced and professional traders encounter losses from time to time. So it is safe to assume that a newbie trader is even more prone to losses in the initial phase. One should always pay attention to risk management in order to minimise losses. The market is very volatile in nature and often gets affected by various economic and political events. So we should be cautious and careful every time we enter a trade. Setting up stop losses can save us from a lot of trouble for sure. However, the ups and downs are part of the journey and we need to accept them as learning lessons for getting better.

Jentacular

The market is ever-changing and you have to accept the fact. There is nothing you can do about its movements. So, you better prepare yourself for every possible outcome.

Diapason

The market ups and downs are a reason why you get to make money in the forex market. So, instead of crying over why the market is changing over and over again, you must try to adapt to it by reading charts. I know that you won't always get it right but if you try, you will get the market movements accurately most of the time. That’s enough if you can do it.

Misology

The shifts in demand and supply curves both cause the exchange rate to shift in the same direction. The market is volatile and we cannot always predict it right. Ups and downs are part of trading and all we can do is prepare ourselves for the challenges. A trader must be considerate & flexible for making changes whenever required.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Traders should be very much careful about broker selection because a scam broker can make them suffer in the long run. To trade in this market cozily, try to select a scam free trading broker. A regulated broker helps a trader in many ways in deriving handsome amount of profit.

Asahi

Verified member
Fix your investment amount considering your worth. If a trader doesn’t have enough knowledge of trading, he shouldn’t invest big amount Maximum traders trade haphazardly without following any risk management. Don’t make fun with your investment rather try to utilize it nicely

King bell

VIP Contributor
Forex is the market where currency pairs are traded. The value of a currency pair is determined by the relative values of the two currencies involved. For example, if the EUR/USD pair is trading at 1.20, that means 1 euro is worth 1.20 US dollars.

The forex market is constantly changing, with prices going up and down all the time. This is because currencies are always being traded, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The main drivers of forex prices are economic and political factors. For example, if a country's economy is doing well, its currency will tend to go up in value. On the other hand, if a country is experiencing political turmoil, its currency may go down in value.

There are many different factors that can affect forex prices, so it's important to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events. By doing so, you can make informed decisions about when to buy and sell currency pairs.

LaneBall

One of the most important aspects of the forex market is that it is extremely volatile, and as such, you cannot easily predict where the place will go as it can either move far away from your entry point or give you a large profit in a short period of time. This is why it is especially important to trade only with money you can afford to lose and to use proper risk management.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In Forex, scamming has become a buzz word among traders. Once traders engage with a scam broker, he gets entrapped by it. A scam broker is never supportive to traders so it should be avoided. So, this issue apprises us of selecting the right trading broker.

Chlamys

Forex market is full of ups and downs because of its volatility, risks and the hard work that needs to be put in to become a pro trader. But I feel any field that we choose in life has all the three factors that I mentioned. So, just don’t focus too much on the negative or the downs but rather try to grab as much knowledge as possible and become a great trader.