Forex Beginner Trading

Ragipbaba

I believe most people sees forex trading as a risky business. This might be true if we look at some areas. But can not be true if we do thorough research on forex trading. If it is indeed a risky business, then why are some traders that calls themselves professionals making profits from there trades. Is it that they don't lose at all? No they also loss.

Then why are they now making profits on there trades and also been told to say it to the public that for trading is very profitable. Infact I have seen one of them that says that he can make $1 million in a day trading forex.

The answer is not because they are gifted the gift by God Almighty himself, but they follow instructions. So what are the instructions to follow. I would say that there is 3 instructions to follow which are.
  1. We need to first learn what forex is. How to enter a buy and sell and the reason to do so with many more.
  2. Another thing is to learn strategies to enter a trade either we learn it ourselves or from experts
  3. The last is to practice money management and not to be greedy. Greediness is one thing that makes people to loss there money to forex. Once you enter a trade and you are supposed to go for 10 pips. Only exit on the 10 pips.

otisbrown723

I think these 3 instructions are for beginners only because if any Professional forex trader are in forex for years, they know how that market moving.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Here the following beginner step learning according my opinion.

• Learn basic education forex.
  • Practice demo ECN FXOpen broker. Here learn trading in ECN network.
  • Measure trading skill in six months, if profitable continue next step. if not yet, repeat previous step.
  • Start trading with small budget, or tries micro account, this designed for beginner level, however in this type account is different conditions compared in ECN network.
  • Look trading performance and built psychology, in real account is real battle, need improved trading psychology, discipline, patience, etc.
  • Treat forex trading a business, if likely losing big funds, don't revenge, back to demo account.

Asahi

Verified member
The best way to survive in Forex is to work on mistakes because recovery will come when you turn your mistakes into lessons. FXOpulence offers traders a fair amount of leverage so traders can earn maximum profit. Their security system is top-notch.f