Trading Discussion Forex can be a good source to earn money

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In the present world, forex can be a good source to earn money if you can gather trading knowledge. Only with sufficient confidence can traders expect good returns on their trading. Demo trading is the best way to build confidence and many brokers like Eurotrader offer it. The broker also gives low and tight spread, leverage up to 1:500, and many more.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex isn't like gambling. Some people treat it like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business. It is an entire arrangement meander. You have to influence a whole deal to sort out. I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker. I like their ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. It likewise doesn't requote while I submit any request.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can only be able to call forex trading gambling when you don't understand how to trade perfectly because at this point you have a higher chance of even losing your money. It can be a good source of income to only expert who have a lot of experience and understanding of how to trade.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Trading is all about equipping yourself with the right knowledge and the right strategies that will help you to make profit no matter what. The market is not always predictable but if you are going to employ these things then you will be able to stay long in the game.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah some people makes use of forex and make more gains from the market , so forex trading is part of the ways and idea to make gain's from the market , you just need to know the best method and ways to invest before you start making trading decisions I think

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex can offer you large amount of profit only when your signals work well in this market. Eurotrader offers a whopping 111% deposit bonus that must bring satisfaction in you. It’s a great opportunity for all classes of traders. You will find only few brokers on the market offering this facility.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Trading forex is very promising business, this market offers unlimited income from trading currencies. However making the dream become true, is not easy at all, without good learning and understanding of the market behavior will be hard to catch the profit, and even loss may occur. When beginners joined forex, they must walk carefully because, amid the big forex industry, there are many scammers trying to make money from cheating traders, I suggest you learn from babypips before starting investing in forex.

Choosing the broker is also important for traders because not all brokers are the same, low spread broker and regulated brokers are considered safer than unregulated, FCA, and ASIC included top tier regulation agencies, I trade using FXOpen, and this company is regulated in three jurisdictions UK with FCA, AU with ASIC, and EU with Cysec regulation