Trading Discussion Forex carries a lot of risks

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a difficult business and carries a lot of risks. Therefore, traders need to learn and practice trading a lot so that they can manage risk well. The trader can also learn to trade using the demo account. It is a free account almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it for free to their traders. It is one of the best ways to learn and practice without investing any money.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
You have to trade with a lot of risk in the Forex market. So if you can't maintain the risk ratio and trade here, it will be impossible to make a profit. I try to trade by maintaining money management and risk management, it helps a lot to control my risk ratio. Eurotrader helps me a lot in this case.

Robson Dey

I think the biggest mistake which have been done by almost all the Forex trader especially by the newcomers is start Forex trading without any target and without learning of this business. As awe all know in every business there are some rules and conditions and without learning there is no result a person can get.
So, to achieve the goal of your business you need to invest time properly. Forex4you I think the most demandable broker as because they allow various motivational trainings for their entire clients so a newcomer can learn and an expert trader can achieve his target. This broker has simply made my trading life profitable by giving me genuine education of Forex trading and thus I have gathered good trading knowledge.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Risk management is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex trading is a very risky market, but if you want to control this risk, you have to trade with a positive mindset. If a trader does not trade with a positive mindset, he will never get a good reward from trading. I have learned to control risk after trading for a long time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In any kind of trading for profit there is the corresponding risk of loss. If you are not well-versed with the mechanics of the trading much more when you are not familiar with the commodity (in this case of forex it is money) then I guess it is foolhardy to engage in trading. There is the thing called beginner's luck where you can profit on your first try but the luck will not persist.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Risk should be in consonnace with the returns. Forex is a high risk investment but it has good returns as well. But it is better to learn it very well and allow no greed to dictate or even allow you to invest more than what you can afford in forex. It is easy to make money and easy to lose money when it comes to forex.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is of no doubt a very risky business and venture.I always advise people before venturing into Forest trading that you should learn the right skills and also have the knowledge of financial management in order not to be financially ruined. there is a news that I had some time ago that a boy lost 300 million naira on forex trading. This is pure greed and people who want to venture into forex trading should not be greedy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes forex trading carries lots of risk, if you aren't enlightened around forex trading, having background knowledge you shouldn't enter it. It is highly volatile can liquidate your funds within minutes if time isn't taken. Experience is needed in trading forex, forex traders makes lots of researches and analysis the market with high accuracy before going on placing a trade.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Forex is a difficult business and carries a lot of risks. Therefore, traders need to learn and practice trading a lot so that they can manage risk well. The trader can also learn to trade using the demo account. It is a free account almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it for free to their traders. It is one of the best ways to learn and practice without investing any money.
Forex is very risky and any body that really want to succeed in doing it must be strong and courageous.
Even life is risk so any body that really want to succeed in life must take risk.
There is a saying that says no risk no gain. Though any risk that any one may want to take must be bearable; that is it must not endanger business.

Maven Tiger

I agree with @Mataracy and all other contributors above to some extent. But is there an business without risk? I guess we all know the answer. Taking calculated risk is the main thing, risk exist in the business world but taking the ones that has probable chance of yielding a reasonable return is what determine level of success or failure in any business.

Ray Martinez

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.