Trading Discussion Forex gives the financial freedom

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex gives the financial freedom that most people seek. But it is only true for those who are smart and knowledgeable about Forex. It is not a good place for gamblers. Traders can make more profits by knowing the trends of Forex. So, learn first earn comes later. That’s why I am taking Eurotrader free educational rescues.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are right about forex. It is capable of making someone financial free. But before one can venture into forex. It is easy to lose money as it is easy to also make money on it. Most people only join because they hear it fetches money. They don't really do research or even try to get themselves educated on it before they venture into it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I quite agree with your assertion that forex trading gives financial freedom. the main reason a lot of people lose money on forex trading is because they don't learn the necessary skills and knowledge required for them to make profit from it. you also need to learn financial Management because that is very necessary for you to make money from forex trade.

Robson Dey

Forex is very risky but trading with proper trading knowledge and good risk rewards is less likely to result in losses. Forex possibility market so it is normal to lose here. We have to maintain this loss and move forward with learning from the loss. And you have to follow risk management and money management all the time in trading.
I trade in Forex4you brokers. I am fascinated by their service and honesty. They are very supportive with their clients. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also try to keep happy o their clients. I am very pleased with their services.

Mary Frederick

The prime purpose behind market analysis is to catch the right market trend. To catch the market trend, both technical and fundamental analyses are needed but traders are away from these two analyses that keep them lag behind. FXOpulence broker offers more than 400 technical tools to traders to analyze the market technically.