Trading Discussion Forex is a risky market to trade

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
As we know forex is a risky market to trade. However, knowledge eventually needs to be converted into losses to gain profits. Maintaining a journal is the best way to record your losses and learn from them. Most brokers like Eurotrader nowadays offer e-journals. The broker also offers mt4 & mt5 trading platforms and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex is no doubt one of the high risk investment. It should not be traded except if there is much knowledge on how it works. But the funniest thing is that most people think because of the money that is likely to be gained there, they don't care to think of the risk

Ray Martinez

If you are looking for a potential business opportunity try forex trading. It is one of the best investment markets in the worlds. Anyone from anywhere can trade in this market. Broker offer online trading platform to trade in the market. However, making profit is kind of tricky. Trader need skill and knowledge to do that. My broker Forex4you provide me good education resource which help me to gain knowledge about the market.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As we know forex is a risky market to trade. However, knowledge eventually needs to be converted into losses to gain profits. Maintaining a journal is the best way to record your losses and learn from them. Most brokers like Eurotrader nowadays offer e-journals. The broker also offers mt4 & mt5 trading platforms and many more.
I don't really know much about forex trading and the function of journal . Most of the time I only concentrate in trading of cryptocurrency and investment, it could have been better if you explain much about the journal and its function to forex trader and the reason why they should choose the Euro trader as their forex broker.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good tip . It is very important for forex traders to keep journals and record their trading experience because this will go a long way in helping them cut their losses. forex trading should be treated and something very much important by the traders in order to avoid losing their money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Forex markets are very volatile and as such you can lose a lot of money trading. Keeping of a trading journal is a very good way. It will even be more effective if you can employ paper trading. Proper risk management is also important like always setting up a stop loss for your trades.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Forex is really a risky market so many people have made a lot of loss and profit from the market at the first instance and last instance , necessary skills and knowledge is really needed to make more money from the market and increase your gain's on a higher level