Trading Discussion forex or crypto? which one is the best?

funmi

Verified member
Honestly, it took me time before I started working on the this online trading platforms. When I tried the demo on forex it didn't take me 1week to loss all the money I was given to use to trade with.
This really gave me stress and I was finally disappointed and I eventually gave up on forex. I didn't really gain much or learn much about forex.
Cryptocurrency on the other hand, I just did little self training and trial. I never did much of demo. In fact, my real trading was the demo. I did little research and I just went straight to trading on cryptocurrency without having to do much waiting and studying.
But many people still believe in forex than cryptocurrency. I don't really know if they are correct because of my own experience with the forex I can't choose forex over cryptocurrency.
But as for you, which one did you think is the best?
Let me know your own view or views about the topic. Thanks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As for forex trading, and crypto trading i can't really tell which one is better off. We all have our plans towards each of them. We make our preference, we choose the most suitable and passionate one to invest our time on. I favour crypto ahead of forex, cos my heart accepted it wholeheartedly, and i quickly learned the basics.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This particular argument ensued between me and a friend of mine and. He was saying that forex is better than cryptocurrency and he was very serious about it. He says the reason he said so is that forex trading does not require patience like cryptocurrency. In forex you will definitely know if you are losing within a short period of time than cryptocurrency that may take up to a year for you to make money tangible.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The answer will be honestly be given by the people that have tried the two and they have juxtaposed the two investments. I don't want to give a biased judgment but if I am to choose, I am choosing crypto, apart from the fact that I know how it works, it doesn't have much risk compare to forex. Forex is only ventured into by a high risk taker.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have try trading on forex using a demo account and I have try to trade cryptocurrency using a Live account and from my experience in both of them I can say that trading of cryptocurrency is a little bit easier and less risky than trading on forex because in cryptocurrency no matter how the price of the cryptocurrency you are trading goes down it will definitely comes up.

funmi

Verified member
As for forex trading, and crypto trading i can't really tell which one is better off. We all have our plans towards each of them. We make our preference, we choose the most suitable and passionate one to invest our time on. I favour crypto ahead of forex, cos my heart accepted it wholeheartedly, and i quickly learned the basics.
Thanks for your contribution. That is my point. I believe cryptocurrency is easy to learn and it is quite simple. Though, we all have our opinions and views about things differently. Thanks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your contribution. That is my point. I believe cryptocurrency is easy to learn and it is quite simple. Though, we all have our opinions and views about things differently. Thanks.
Okay. We all have our views and preference when it comes to investment options online or offline. Choosing crypto is noteworthy cos it is simple to understand, even if its risky too cos of its volatile nature. I prefer crypto cos of how it can be understand without much hassle nor training like one faces with forex trading.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Emotion makes a trader suffer in the long run and it is known as the worst human quality. I know FXOpulence is a regulated trading broker as it offers high security of funding. All their facilities will keep you apart from emotional trading.

Bestmary

This particular argument ensued between me and a friend of mine and. He was saying that forex is better than cryptocurrency and he was very serious about it. He says the reason he said so is that forex trading does not require patience like cryptocurrency. In forex you will definitely know if you are losing within a short period of time than cryptocurrency it may take up to a year for you to make money tangible.
Haha, I don't think you educate your friend very much on crypto trading. I understand where he's coming from when he says long time before someone can make a profit "holding" but no. We don't only hold but also trade like futures trading. I'm not against which is better. Both are good in their ways but Crypto tends to give different means of trading and making profit out of it. Like using different strategies, the Range sniper strategy, Dual investment and so much more compared to Forex