Forex trading carries great risks

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading certainly carries great risks. It is impossible to succeed without a solid knowledge of price movements and trading psychology. It also has no boundaries. Traders can even earn high profits if they can fully utilize their trading capabilities. Therefore, traders should be encouraged to choose trading strategies that will help them achieve their trading objectives. Also, choose a broker like Eurotrader that allows all kinds of trading strategies.

Robson Dey

The biggest mistake that the most of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement.
At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Forex4you. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.