forex trading does it help in getting money

Spittle

There is no guarantee that forex trading will get you money. You may or may not have a profitable trading career. No one can say that until you become a trader yourself and take your first few challenges. You are capable of judging your own performance and I suggest taking the responsibility of your career for a better tomorrow.

tray59

There is no guarantee that forex trading will get you money. You may or may not have a profitable trading career. No one can say that until you become a trader yourself and take your first few challenges. You are capable of judging your own performance and I suggest taking the responsibility of your career for a better tomorrow.
That is just a suggestion made by you so I think that forex can fetched you money if you have the skills and knowledge you can just say that forex trading is not profitable.

Infact I get started when I was in colledge I made alot of trade some of them wasnt good then I chose to hire a mentor who help me do the mathematics myself.

I work there and he teach me how to carriedout some excellent trade through webinar and physical mentorship.

That was how I make my own money so forex need your skills if you are not well experience enough there is no way which you can earn from here so also chose to earn alot of experience first before you get started,know how to do both fundamental and technical analysis.

Mudpuppy

Trading in foreign currency can be profitable. It presents a wonderful possibility to acquire financial gain. Earning money is definitely possible. However, it requires a great deal of effort and a lot of patience on your part.

Asahi

Verified member
It’s the cardinal function of technical analysis to catch the market trend to trade in the right direction. If you understand the candstick patterns and other technical issues as well, you can easily identify the trend.

Fartsdump

Forex trading is a genuine way to make money because you will be exchanging foreign currency pairs on a virtual platform. However, to make consistent earnings in trading, you'll need certain knowledge and skills. You'll need to learn a lot, develop a decent strategy, and trade carefully while keeping risk in mind. Beginners benefit greatly from practising on a demo account because they can learn without risking their money.

Rookery

Forex trading doesn’t get you money in general. It is your effort put into understanding the market that tells what results you will get in the market. And when the results go upside down, it doesn’t mean an end to your career. A right mindset can help you stay on track and see the real things instead of just making up stories.

Hylotomous

Sure, you can make money in forex trading only if you understand the market well enough to know how to time each trade and analyse the sentiment so you don’t make a wrong move and end up losing. Learn as much as you can before entering the market. Many newbies can’t handle the volatility and often end up quitting. Your skill and intelligence and the approach you decide to move with.
will take you towards profit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well forex trading is nice from my little experience but the whole space is really complex in the sense that if you're not careful you might lose your money. Even in the cost of trading if you are still not careful you might be at risk of blowing off your account.

That is why in anything you are learning related to forex or cryptocurrency trading you must be able to understand how it is done perfectly because that little mistake you are making might leads to blowing off your account.
I have seen so many professional traders and they are trading with high degree of accuracy which indicate that people with better understanding of the forex market can benefit perfectly in the market.
You can use it to generate money for yourself without much stress and losses .

It all depends on your strategy that will determine the possibility of making profit..

Last edited: