Trading Discussion Forex trading is a tough job

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading is a tough job. But it's actually not as hard as any other business. Forex has its own unique challenges. To be successful, traders need to observe the market, manage risk, and develop profitable strategies. Learn the proper way of trading as I learned from my broker Eurotrader educational resources. It is one of the best resources for learning in my opinion.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well for me I do not have time to trade forex because I cannot even imagine myself doing forex trading,cryptocurrency trading is much more profitable than Forex that is why I concentrate much of my time to learn cryptocurrency trading, a lot of people are making so much money with cryptocurrency everyday.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Well for me I do not have time to trade forex because I cannot even imagine myself doing forex trading,cryptocurrency trading is much more profitable than Forex that is why I concentrate much of my time to learn cryptocurrency trading, a lot of people are making so much money with cryptocurrency everyday.
Crypto currency trading is far more easier than forex trading. But forex trading is also easy to trade if you know about it.
Forex trading is not a trade that one will just jump to it and say because I have learnt the basics of forex trading, so I have known how to trade.
The trade needs to learn first from a successful forex trader before trading on himself

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Crypto currency trading is far more easier than forex trading. But forex trading is also easy to trade if you know about it.
Forex trading is not a trade that one will just jump to it and say because I have learnt the basics of forex trading, so I have known how to trade.
The trade needs to learn first from a successful forex trader before trading on himself
Ok if this is what you mean then does it mean that you can't trade forex confidently without losing, I know in cryptocurrency or in any trading you are doing online they must always be a loss but are you expert in forex trading enough to generate profit, because to me cryptocurrency is easier.

Briangsam

Forex trading could be termed "easy" for its access to round-the-clock sessions, significant leverage, and relatively low costs. Many traders however, lack technical analysis knowledge, do not test their strategies, and do not follow risk management rules. quickly enter the market, but then quickly exit after experiencing losses and setbacks.

Briangsam

Forex trading could be termed "easy" for its access to round-the-clock sessions, significant leverage, and relatively low costs. Many traders however, lack technical analysis knowledge, do not test their strategies, and do not follow risk management rules. quickly enter the market, but then quickly exit after experiencing losses and setbacks.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading can be difficult especially for the newbie. New traders find it more complicated than other markets. However, if you learn about the market and trading it is the easiest trading market in the world. So, learn first. Don’t invest money without knowing about the market. Otherwise, you will your invested money. I recommend the new trader should start trading with only $50 capital in Eurotrader.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I am in your shoe and if I were ask as well, that's my answer. But I always being convinced anytime I say this amidst my friends that it is not as tough as I imagine. They said I only have the belief because I haven't learnt it or take my time to study it. Maybe if you also take your time to study it, you may change your opinion.

Robson Dey

By avoiding the scammers in Forex market, I have selected the amazing service provider named Forex4you Company. In this market like this reliable broker they are few brokers who really help their clients. From this reliable broker I get lower trading spread from 0 pips, high leverage, higher security of funding, low transaction cost, instant market execution, active customer service etc.
For making huge money from Forex market for every trader it is very important to trade with a good trading broker who will ensure security of funding, active customer service, easy withdraw without any long term process, fastest trade execution, fluent trading platforms, various trading accounts, low trading spread and high leverage etc. and to make huge money all these are very essential.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Ok if this is what you mean then does it mean that you can't trade forex confidently without losing, I know in cryptocurrency or in any trading you are doing online they must always be a loss but are you expert in forex trading enough to generate profit, because to me cryptocurrency is easier.
I do both easily. To be able to master something. You need to master the thing very well. Most time you will experience loss. But in every fall there is always a chance of rising. I mean in every trade you make and loss, there is always a mistake. Look for the mistake and make a change then start all over from start.
In forex trade. You need to have a strategy, a plan and a target. Having those three tips. You will definitely be successful trading forex.

Razor1911

Not only tough, but also rewarding. There is no other business platform that provides the facilities as provided by the forex market. Despite the fact that, it contains risk and high chances of losing money, one who trades with proper management and strategy will definitely earn good reveue from here.