Trading Discussion Forex trading is simple

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
FX or forex trading is simple. Forex is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies. People have become more interested in this market nowadays. It is very too start even with little capital. Brokers like Eurotrader offer lucrative equipment and tools to attract traders to the market. It also gives no hidden charge, no requotes and much more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no investment or business that is simple or too difficult if only we know the rules and regulations and we can play by the rules. Every investment has its own unique way of doing it. And the first duty we have is to learn these rules and play by them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You should not advise people that trading of forex is as simple as you said .you forget to tell them that there is a high possibility of them losing their money if they do not understand how to trade perfectly. It is possible that this your information might be leading a lot of newbies astray into thinking that is possible for them to make something from forex trading when they do not have much understanding about it.

Ray Martinez

Forex is a currency exchange market in the world. It is not a scam. It is a legit market. It is the most popular market in the world. Traders can trade in the forex market to make a profit. In 2020, it become more popular due to the COVID-19 lockdown. However, there are a lot of scam brokers in the market. Traders often lose money because of a scam broker. That’s why I choose to trade with Forex4you. It is a regulated broker.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
To the best of my knowledge forex trading is not something you will just venture into and start making money. Some level of knowledge and emotional stability is needed for you to really make a whole lot of profit from it. It is very important that people put their emotions aside.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To a very large extent forex trading is not simple especially for people who are just joining. It is likely that you are going to lose some amount of money because the markets are very volatile and you have to exercise some bit of care before you can make profit.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't think is very simple like that , you still need to learn very well before carrying out your trade and make more gains from the market ,many people have made loss from the market and they make regret ,so it's not too simple it requires more learning I think