Forex trading or gambling

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is one of the most popular trading markets. In general, many people wonder if Forex trading is a form of gambling. But it is not. After all, there are similarities in both, as no trader has a crystal ball that predicts how the market will move. However, it is not easy. Traders need proper knowledge of the market to trade properly. That’s why many brokers like Eurotrader offer free educational courses.

Domsimon

Forex trading is not gambling though the risk involved could be more than that of gambling. The market is so uncertain and volatile. This makes the trading very dicey and there are certain things things a potential trader must do and know before venturing in to live trade properly.

One of such things is trading the demo account. Trading a demo account helps one to be familiar with the trading platform and understand the nuances and nitty gritty of the trading.
Also, a potential trader needs to understand certain terms and technicalities in the trading. These include, open trade, close trade, time limit, etc.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex trading is no longer one of gambling. If you think gambling is Forex trading, you can never survive by trading. A trader can be profitable only if he agrees to trade with proper knowledge and a positive mindset. Eurotrader brokers can help you a lot in making you profitable. The services of this broker are very honest and reliable.

Ridorz

Forex trading can not be considered or regards as a gamble, because there is no 30% sure on gambling to get the money back but if you have accurate knowledge about a Forex trading you gonna make it. Forex trading is a good business that can make a one become rich man.

Mahmoud2019

Both different ?if u talk about gambling u just only guess only not doing any thing
But I'm forex big different because u have alredy study and then u put u own strategy. Before
You gone successfully to read chart and know when u join and when out
It's risky but good incom ??

Dora Wi

Even though trading is risky, it is not gambling, because it is based on speculation, not guesswork. It requires a lot of knowledge and once you know enough it is possible to control your gains and losses to a large extent.
That is, if you do it right. When a newcomer jumps into it without knowing anything about the market and without having a strategy, now that is more like gambling.

Robson Dey

Traders must have a journal that specifically records all trade, including the strategy used and the reason for execution. The journal must contain the entry date and time, price, stop loss, and profit level. Trade Results are also important. So, snapshots of charts when entering and exiting the trade. I trade with Forex4you. I also add my journal to the reason for taking the trade and feelings after witnessing it.