Forex Strategies Forex trading plan

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a risky market to trade. However, everything works with the right plans and traders can make a lot of money with Forex while minimizing their risk. Every trader needs to plan properly to optimize their earning. I also aim to earn money from Forex trading. That’s why I am trading with Eurotrader. But I started with a small amount of capital and I am still learning.

Ray Martinez

A wise trader always keeps record of their past trade by maintaining trading journal. When trader make a winning trade, they need to know exactly how and why. More importantly, they need to know the same details to avoid unnecessary repeats when they lose. Trading journal is very helpful in trading. However, my broker Forex4you always prove me monthly statement of my trade.

Dora Wi

I agree. I like to go by the saying "failing to plan is planning to fail". Without a plan it's impossible to be truly successful in trading, so every trader should have a plan and stick to it very strictly. Letting emotions like fear or anger get in the way of following our plan is a common mistake.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Yes, Forex is a risky market, so if you don't plan and maintain discipline here, you can't get good rewards from Forex. In Forex trading, it is never possible to make a consistent profit in a trade without a plan. Plan and discipline help make trading successful. It is never possible to trade without a plan.