Fortnite Raised $2 billion For its Metaverse Ambitions

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The metaverse is really growing at an alarming rate. Looking at the ways the metaverse is growing and the potentials that it has , it is very likely that will complete with cryptocurrency. Many investors have started to use the metaverse. The real estate investors have eyes on the metaverse investment too.

A virtual estate could be created on the metavers and sold at a very high value. The gaming world are the leading industry in the metaverse technology . We have seen lots of games launch its Metaverse recently and the growth seen in this space is exponential.

The developers of Fortnite have raised lots of funds towards its metaverse plight. The Fortnite remain the most popular game in history. The metaverse ambitions of the founder of Fortnite games is a long awaited project from the gaming giant. The project is a multi-billion dollar project and they developer are still at the fundraising stage. Recently, Fortnite was able to raise $2 billion from two of his partners. One of the partners, Sony Group Corporation, donated $1 billion towards the actualisation of the project. The other partner, KIRKBI also donated $1 billion to Fortnite towards it metaverse ambition. The project is really coming to actualisation.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I play Fortnite. Fortnite is one of the best games, if not the best game. Fortnite is available for multiple platforms including PC and Mobile devices. I also play metaverse games Decentraaland and The Sandbox. I have not heard about Fortnite raising 2 billion USD for its metaverse project, but I understand what this actually means because I know the market value of metaverse (I have also invested in a few metaverse tokens). There are a lot of play to earn games where the players can make money by playing games, however, these blockchain-based games are being readily accepted by the gaming community. There are two reasons for this, one, these games are not available for multiple platforms (for instance, Axie Infinity, one of the most popular games is not available for Playstation, Xbox, or Nintendo), two, these games are very expensive (for example, you need 100 Mana tokens to start plying Decentralnd), three, these games are not being published by big gaming studio. However, if Fortnite actually develops a metaverse and brings the gaming community to the world of the metaverse, I think will be a great improvement in the gaming world. This might even start a trend for the existing games.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Fortnite Battle Royale game have achieved excellent reputation which made it possible for them to receive the massive support in the region of $2 billion in their metaverse aspirations, majority of gaming studios are going into the world of metaverse which helps to bolster lucid dream. I am yet to play any real metaverse games, but I'm looking up to that in the near future, which means going to VR world, it will look awesome indeed. I still play Fortnite up to this day via my PS4, it's cool indeed, at the current level, the game is at season 2, chapter 3, it's been running since 2011. The game have also brought back building, which has rolled good time back to it's gamers who expressed dissatisfaction when the building was first halted recently. Fortnite will truly excel via it's new adventure into the metaverse world, lots of their gamers gonna enjoy the experience then, same to me too. I am looking to see Fortnite explore in the world of metaverse, which means more money for the video game company, that's the most motivating factor the company.

Flow-er

Fortnite is a foremost gaming company in the world. Seeing fortnite venture into metaverse is not very new to me because it is envisaged. The world of metal was is actually dominated by the gaming companies and the fortnite being one of the leading gaming company in the world raising fund for its metaverse project is a welcome development. The amount required for the project is still far fetched but it is a good news that two billion dollars was raised by just two partners and that shows that the project will soon come to reality if other partners join suits. The rate at which the metaverse world is developing is so alarming that so many companies and countries are beginning to see the usefulness of this cryptography projects. In the future we were told that the metaphors would afford us the opportunity to create a world of our own and we will live our expectation. This means that you could build a house of your own in the metaverse word ,buy your own dream car in the metaverse world and preferably establish whatever you desired for in life.this are the wonderful features of the metaverse and it will go a long way to improving lives.