Announcement Forum Moderators Needed

Latest update

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Apply to Become a Forum Moderator​

We are looking for people who are able to communicate with a wide diversity of people, As Trendri Forum moderator, you are volunteering as a community leader and this will be a role that comes with some responsibilities and incentive.

Purpose: Your primary purpose is to police others, and also be active posting relevant content and contributing to discussions in order to set the tone for the types of conversations you yourself would like to see more of.

Compensation & Benefits: 8$ monthly (incentive)

1.1 Forum Moderators Responsibilities:
  • As a moderator you will play a central role by getting involved in the forum conversation.
  • You will assist the Admin to coordinate the forum, checking posts from the community and ensuring the content is appropriate.
  • Frequently take part in discussions on the forum, and answer members’ questions
  • You will be able to edit or delete forum posts, split discussions and move discussions to other forums.
  • Issue warnings to forum members being disrespectful to others, members posting spam, as well as towards those promoting hacking or fraudulent techniques.
  • Temporarily or Permanently banned spam members.
  • Frequently report issues and suggestions mentioned by the members to the forum admin.
  • Keep in touch with the admin via private message.

If you are interested to become a moderator on Trendri forum, kindly answer the questions below.

1.2 In order to become forum moderator, there are some info we need from you.
  1. Languages you are fluent in?
  2. What forum section or category are you most active in?
  3. Which forums would you like to start moderating?
  4. How often do you access the Trendri forums? (Options: Daily, About 2-4 times a week, Weekly, A few times a month, Monthly or Rarely)
  5. Do you ever help out in discussions? (Option: Yes or No)
  6. Do you have prior forum moderation experience? (Option: Yes or No)
  7. How much time a week do you predict you could spend helping out in the forums? (Options: At least once a day, About 1-3 times a week, 1-2 times a month)
  8. Please link to a post or comment on Trendri, where you provided valuable reply or post so we can see you in action!
If you are interested, please reply to this post and answer the above questions ?

Last edited:

Peterlight

1. Language - English

2. To be frank, I haven't been active but I can start.

3. I would like to moderate the get paid forum

4. I have been active everyday but I have few post to show for it.

5. Yes I have helped out in some Discussions

6. Yea I have worked with a forum before freshcash forum, it was recently attacked and wiped out but I suspected some foul play by the owner cos we do discuss on discord and since the site went off, he has also disappeared.

7. Everyday but I will like to be paid weekly according to the amount you mentioned.

Thank you

Last edited:

Farhanaslam007

We are looking for people who are able to communicate with a wide diversity of people, As Trendri Forum moderator, you are volunteering as a community leader and this will be a role that comes with some responsibilities and incentive.

Purpose: Your primary purpose is to police others, and also be active posting relevant content and contributing to discussions in order to set the tone for the types of conversations you yourself would like to see more of.

• As a moderator you will play a central role by getting involved in the forum conversation.
  • You will assist the Admin to coordinate the forum, checking posts from the community and ensuring the content is appropriate.
  • Frequently take part in discussions on the forum, and answer members’ questions
  • You will be able to edit or delete forum posts, split discussions and move discussions to other forums.
  • Issue warnings to forum members being disrespectful to others, members posting spam, as well as towards those promoting hacking or fraudulent techniques.
  • Frequently report issues and suggestions mentioned by the members to the forum admin.

If you are interested to become a moderator on Trendri forum, kindly answer the questions below.

4. How often do you access the Trendri forums? (Options: Daily, About 2-4 times a week, Weekly, A few times a month, Monthly or Rarely)
  7. How much time a week do you predict you could spend helping out in the forums? (Options: At least once a day, About 1-3 times a week, 1-2 times a month)
  8. Please link to a post or comment on Trendri, where you provided valuable reply or post so we can see you in action!
If you are interested, please reply to this post and answer the above questions ?
Answer 1: I speak English fluently.
Answer 2: i worked on cryptocurrency and buisness individuals.
Answer 3 : i would like to entertain peoples in cryptocurrency and buisness individual section.
Answer 4: daily 30 to 40 times in a day
Answer 5: i helped 4 to 5 person and they joined this forum.
Answer6: bit of it
Answer 7: 10 to 20 Times in a day. Throughout the whole week
Answer 8: Bizdustry is a Legit Forum: Earn 3 to 4 dollors in a day

Last edited:

MRizwan530

I am interested to become moderator on this forum. You can see answers of all given questions below.

Answers
Q1: English
Q2: I am actively participating in legit websites/ Apps that pays, Business Ideas and health forum.
Q3: I can moderate more than one forum but I am interested to moderate Business Ideas and health Forum.
Q4: Daily, about 10 to 15 times.
Q5: Yes
Q6: No, I didn't have experience of moderation of forum by I have experience of work on different forum.
Q7: I can help every time when needed even 20 times a day.
Q8:

(i) Get paid by writing articles

(ii) A habit that is destructive to health.

Tariq Shehzad

Answer: English

Answer:

Answer:

Marketing a Business

Business Ideas

Starting & Managing a Business

Answer: I visit it on Daily bases

Answer: Yes, Mostly

Answer: No, But I can dandle it.

Answer: At least once a day

Answer:

sir
iam interested in these job kindly send me reply iam useing trendri daily 1hours ismaximum .thankingyouNSRENIVSANN

Josemendez

Verified member
1. I am fluent in English
2. I am quite new in this forum ,but I have contributed a lot in cryptocurrency section , business forum and Affliate forum ,and I Will still post in other sections afterwards.
3. I believe I have knowledge and can contribute a lot in the following sections ;
Get paid To , survey , cryptocurrency sections including Bitcoin, ethereum and others , Affliate , Business forum , finance forum and Web Master forum .
4. A minimum of 3 hours per day .
5.Yes , I do
6. Yeah , I do .
7. I think I can be comfortable witha minimum of 14 hours in a week ( 2 hours per day )

iam fluent in englsih
trandri froum make money online ppc adds coins forum andother forum
any forum
daily 2hours
yes
15 hours week

Phronesis

Good day sir, I would like to be a moderator
1. English
2. Business Ideas and Cryptocurrency
3. I would like to moderate the Business Ideas forum and Cryptocurrency forum
4. I access the trendi forum DAILY
5. Yes, I do
6. Yes I do, with read.cash
7. At least 10-20 times a day
8. Bitcoincash is a good investment tool for 2021

Evindu

Sir, I am very interested to apply for this position.
Here are the answers ,
1. English
2. Make money / Legit apps, sites
3. All forums except Spanish forum,Business, Finance
4.Daily (2-4times)
5. Yes
6. No but in a Social Network
7. At least 3 times a day
8. How to find my referral link

Thank you ,
I hope you will consider my request

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On behalf of Trendri Forum, I am please to announce @Yugocean have been nominated for the position of Moderator in Trendr.com after much deliberation. He has been an eagle eye on the forum, with much support and suggestion, therefore he is the first member to be nominated to moderate the forum. However additional potential member will be announce soon.

@Yugocean will find details here on Forum Moderator Responsibilities. This is also the first step to you and If you have any question or difficulty please don't hesitate to pm me or post on the Staff Forum.