Forumcoin.com (FC) PTP Forum

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Forumcoin or FC is a well known paid to post forum, it is one of the most easy forum where other make money online website owners receive MMO owner badge and they give details about their website.

Ways to earn -

Paid to Post
- Members can earn credit for posting comments (no limit of long or short)
Only first 10 posts of a day give higher rewards, after that the reward drops to 1/5. Highest paying sections are Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum and Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News, there highest payment is $0.015 per post for first 10 posts/day and $0.003 for rest of posts/day.

Exchange - There is a micro task type section for different types of deals. There members can deal with each other for anything.

Referral - 25 cents per referral.

Articles - Members can also post their original articles (one article in 48 hours) on categories like Technology / Making Money Online / Business / Personal Finance / Self Improvement. 50 cents are paid for approved articles, and if an article receive 20 comments + 300 views, then 1$ extra is rewarded for it.

Rewards - By Admin/Moderators and others occasionally.

Payment -
Members are rewarded with Forumcoins. 1$ is equal to 100 Forumcoins. Minimum payout is $5 and any option is accepted as long admin can pay via it.

Join Forumcoin if you like.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Forumcoin, it sounds well and reading the comments I found that it works well and legit. What are the contents I can post there to earn. Is it like the platform Trendri. I recently have known about a few sites where you are paid to post comments and post. That's great but I need to manage my time at the same. Because, as a college student I cannot make all efforts here. But, still I like it I can do those. Please tell more about the type of content we can post there. Also, is there any word limit to cross there to earn money.

If you can, I would like that you share some proofs with us so that I can be more assured and I could get the idea of earning potential of earnings.

Mika

VIP Contributor
For a lot of people forum coin is a launch pad. They join forum coin, read about earning opportunities, and then move on to other sites. That's what happened to me. I joined Forum Coin last December. Then I discovered Bizdustry and Trendri. I am still active on FC and I enjoy posting on FC. I also publish articles on FC.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been with Forum Coin for a long time now. My main benefit from that site is the information that I get about ptp sites. The reward of 1.5 cents per post is pretty low but I don't see a minimum limit for the length of post. On the average I am earning $5 in 2 months even if I am posting every day because I usually don't reach the maximum number of posts.

PS. I think this topic is more appropriate in the Review board.

abolaji1979

Forum coin is a very good site so far and it had been in existence more than four years. It is a platform that pays its approved members according to the numbers of comments posted. The posted comments were attached with forum coins. one hundred coins is equivalent to one dollar. The good numbers of coins you make will be exchange in dollars. for example, if you have 1000 forum coins means you have ten dollars altogether

Kennysplash

Verified member
Back in the year 2018, my friend started his journey on online earning and so far he hasn't made enough online.

On march 2018, he started working on a microjob site which he was earning $6 per week. He came to me that he is not earning enough and that he as spent a lot on data just to earn that amount that week and so he stopped.

On the year 2019, he created is own site, in which he didnot think through cos he couldn't get traffic into the site and he was shot of cash. I never really believed in online earning cos I have been scammed before so I stopped.

Just few weeks later, I met a good friend which I know everyone knows very well online "josemendez", he introduced forumcoin to me and I shared it with my friend and since then he has been working on it but I stopped cos I still wasn't convinced the site was paying until August 2019, my friend came around and started praising me and thanking me for sharing the site with me but I didn't understand cos I haven't been active on the site. He continued by telling me that through the site I shared with him he had made upto $600 from is earning online. I was shocked cos I never knew there was a legit site out there paying. That was how I started working online and since then I have made $400 online and counting.

That's my story so far. I would like to read about how you started earning online and how you feel about it.

Happy earning!!!
The horrible fact for me is I have never really earned a dime online. I just started out this year hoping to get something out of it. I can relate to your experience, I always believed that there is no legitimate way to earn online, they are full of scams or they will require my money. But late last year I saw people making quite some money and I was surprised. Like, there is really a way to earn extra bucks online? Then why have I not been trying them out. So I started the journey this year, hopefully I will make some gains out of it. I am currently working in some paid to post forums and I am still open to other possible earning opportunities there might be out there.

Peterlight

Back in the year 2018, my friend started his journey on online earning and so far he hasn't made enough online.

On march 2018, he started working on a microjob site which he was earning $6 per week. He came to me that he is not earning enough and that he as spent a lot on data just to earn that amount that week and so he stopped.

On the year 2019, he created is own site, in which he didnot think through cos he couldn't get traffic into the site and he was shot of cash. I never really believed in online earning cos I have been scammed before so I stopped.

Just few weeks later, I met a good friend which I know everyone knows very well online "josemendez", he introduced forumcoin to me and I shared it with my friend and since then he has been working on it but I stopped cos I still wasn't convinced the site was paying until August 2019, my friend came around and started praising me and thanking me for sharing the site with me but I didn't understand cos I haven't been active on the site. He continued by telling me that through the site I shared with him he had made upto $600 from is earning online. I was shocked cos I never knew there was a legit site out there paying. That was how I started working online and since then I have made $400 online and counting.

That's my story so far. I would like to read about how you started earning online and how you feel about it.

Happy earning!!!

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I agree, Forumcoin is so much easier and faster to earn from. I only got paid once on the Mylot but I still come back from time to time, same with ForumCoin. I know there are some members who makes a good amount in Mylot, but for me I find it hard to earn from. I think the site is for those who likes to have a chat, communicate with the community and not expecting to earn a lot. Both sites has been around for like a decade, if not almost, I believe. It's hard to find such sites that still active, legit and paying after a long time of its existence.
All earnings depend on hardwork inForumcoin we earn for our post, in mylot we esarn for others post, in Trendri we earn for both posts. The best point in forumcoin is that we do not have to get tired, just post as you like, long or short, ask question or give answer, everything is worth to earn, only people posting their but ignoring others will be banned there, so simple easy discussion works well there, 15 cents in 10-15 minutes is possible..

chicnthin

I also come to know about FC from mylot, but FC is easy and fast than mylot (expect the withdrawal fees issue). I am still active in Forumcoin. Good admins keep the site legit, that is why we are still there.
I agree, Forumcoin is so much easier and faster to earn from. I only got paid once on the Mylot but I still come back from time to time, same with ForumCoin. I know there are some members who makes a good amount in Mylot, but for me I find it hard to earn from. I think the site is for those who likes to have a chat, communicate with the community and not expecting to earn a lot. Both sites has been around for like a decade, if not almost, I believe. It's hard to find such sites that still active, legit and paying after a long time of its existence.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I was an active member of Forumcoin before. I discovered it when one of the members from mylot told me about forumcoin. Even though I barely participate in the site anymore, I still visit the site from time to time. It was one of the first online earning site that I managed to withdraw from. I believe it has exist for many years now and continuing to pay its members. It's rare that such sites still legit after many years of operating. I have discovered so many amazing earning opportunities from forumcoin. Not only money we can earn from the site but also knowledge.
I also come to know about FC from mylot, but FC is easy and fast than mylot (expect the withdrawal fees issue). I am still active in Forumcoin. Good admins keep the site legit, that is why we are still there.

Forumcoin, it sounds well and reading the comments I found that it works well and legit. What are the contents I can post there to earn. Is it like the platform Trendri. I recently have known about a few sites where you are paid to post comments and post. That's great but I need to manage my time at the same. Because, as a college student I cannot make all efforts here. But, still I like it I can do those. Please tell more about the type of content we can post there. Also, is there any word limit to cross there to earn money.

If you can, I would like that you share some proofs with us so that I can be more assured and I could get the idea of earning potential of earnings.
Forumcoin is not like trendri, as I informed the ways of earning, these are different than trendri. But if you want 15 cents daily for 10 short posts, (like 10-30 words), then it is right choice, creating thread or comment is same value there, so people do not create more threads, and comment more. If internet is fast, then this will take only 15 minutes unless you are discussing, which may take a while.

chicnthin

I was an active member of Forumcoin before. I discovered it when one of the members from mylot told me about forumcoin. Even though I barely participate in the site anymore, I still visit the site from time to time. It was one of the first online earning site that I managed to withdraw from. I believe it has exist for many years now and continuing to pay its members. It's rare that such sites still legit after many years of operating. I have discovered so many amazing earning opportunities from forumcoin. Not only money we can earn from the site but also knowledge.

Carson20t

Forum coin is a good site that has been in exsitence for more than four years now. I myself has been on this amazing site for two years now , and I am glad I belong to such a site.

At first when I joined forum coin , I had the payment issue because I am from low tier country ,and PayPal is not available for us to receive funds in.

I wanted to give up ,but all thanks to cyberfreak who introduced cryptocurrency payment ( Bitcoin ) , this helped me to withdraw successfully from the site each time I request for withdrawal.

Most sites that I have joined was gotten from forum coin , including trendri.com
You are right i guess am just still getting to find my way there,So if you are consistent on average how much .can you make or how long can it take you to make a $10 on forumcoin.it's a strategy i have been trying to figure out.

By the way can we discuss in private message,I can help you set up your own paypal account without going against the legal terms of PayPal and you will have full control plus able to withdraw from your local bank at your convenience.You will be sending and recieving funds at only $3.

cmoneyspinner

Yugocean is a very active member in this forum. I am also an active member and can tell you that everything he says about this forum is TRUE
TRUE TRUE. The members, the owner and moderators are all very supportive. I have been a member since 2017 and I have learned and
earned. I make it a point to sign in every day to chat with fellow members. Whenever you request payment, it is received promptly. Got nothing but love for Forum Coin. ❤️

Josemendez

Verified member
Forum coin is a good site that has been in exsitence for more than four years now. I myself has been on this amazing site for two years now , and I am glad I belong to such a site.

At first when I joined forum coin , I had the payment issue because I am from low tier country ,and PayPal is not available for us to receive funds in.

I wanted to give up ,but all thanks to cyberfreak who introduced cryptocurrency payment ( Bitcoin ) , this helped me to withdraw successfully from the site each time I request for withdrawal.

Most sites that I have joined was gotten from forum coin , including trendri.com

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Thanks for this post and it is quite informative and to the point.I have been on forum coin for a couple of months and I have always failed to get the strategy and wanting to make sure am in line with rules and guidelines that is why i have really not been able to be active as much.Butvwighbtjis infirmstion ibreally get it.It gas geen a very welcoming forum andceasy to some extent in navigating around.I highly recommend would be members to try this site out.
Glad this helped you, ofcourse you just have to make 10 posts to earn 15 cents there, it won't take long and there are no word/character limit either. As other members said (you can check their posts) they are experienced too. We come here in Tredri because I created Trendri thread there and informed all about this wonderful site.. If you need any help, we will guide you, you can just ask us there or even here, when you need or have query.

Carson20t

Thanks for this post and it is quite informative and to the point.I have been on forum coin for a couple of months and I have always failed to get the strategy and wanting to make sure am in line with rules and guidelines that is why i have really not been able to be active as much.Butvwighbtjis infirmstion ibreally get it.It gas geen a very welcoming forum andceasy to some extent in navigating around.I highly recommend would be members to try this site out.

Juen15

Forumcoin or FC is a well known paid to post forum, it is one of the most easy forum where other make money online website owners receive MMO owner badge and they give details about their website.

Ways to earn -

Paid to Post
- Members can earn credit for posting comments (no limit of long or short)
Only first 10 posts of a day give higher rewards, after that the reward drops to 1/5. Highest paying sections are Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum and Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News, there highest payment is $0.015 per post for first 10 posts/day and $0.003 for rest of posts/day.

Exchange - There is a micro task type section for different types of deals. There members can deal with each other for anything.

Referral - 25 cents per referral.

Articles - Members can also post their original articles (one article in 48 hours) on categories like Technology / Making Money Online / Business / Personal Finance / Self Improvement. 50 cents are paid for approved articles, and if an article receive 20 comments + 300 views, then 1$ extra is rewarded for it.

Rewards - By Admin/Moderators and others occasionally.

Payment -
Members are rewarded with Forumcoins. 1$ is equal to 100 Forumcoins. Minimum payout is $5 and any option is accepted as long admin can pay via it.

Join Forumcoin if you like.
This forum site is legit and pays because I see many reviews from members on several similar forum sites. But unfortunately I was banned there. As far as I can remember it is because I made posts that violated the rules there. I think that's natural because I'm new to how a good forum site works. After that I try to make a good post in another forum. "The forum site also provides a lot of information about other legit forum sites. That was one person's response to forumcoin.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am an active member of forum coin for two and a half years now and I really like it. I love engaging in discussions in the forum and I get to learn alot from the site. I used to earn so slowly in the past because I was only relying on earning through posting in the forums alone. But last year I applied to be an article writer and I got accepted. Since then, earning has been faster and more enjoyable.

Sprite1950

I have been with ForumCoin for more than 5 years. It was the place I found Trendri and most of my other paying sites. It has always paid and I must have made hundred of pounds over the years. Sometimes I might not be very active and I even took a break for several months once but I will always go back. It has a great admin who will sort out any problems we might have and I've seen a lot of forums come and go in the time I've been there. Well worth joining.