Earn Money Four Skills That Will Help You Earn Money as a Freelancer in 2021 and Beyond

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Writing: Start posting on forums and article sites for quick money. If you want to build sustainable income from writing, work as a ghost writer or publish your own book. You can also try blogging.

Vlogging: Vlogging pays well, you may not earn money instantly, but in the long run you can build sustainable income.

Video Making: If you think you cannot survive as a writer because you re non-English writer, and you cannot earn s a vlogger because you are camera shy, try video making. You can make marketing videos for clients, you can also earn as a video editor.

Animation: This is highly specialized field and high paying skills. If you want to make a lot of money online invest time and money to master the skill of animation.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a programmer, and the OP seems to have missed this highly profitable skill. As a programmer, I sometimes earn $100 from one assignment that can complete in less than 2 days (by working 5 hours every day). By the way, I am also interested in animation and video making.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Those are the skills that one truly need as a freelancing agent. Animation is selling like what I cannot even describe. And it will be nice if one can still include graphic designing to the skill. Because it is one of the most sought gig on freelancing website by most people.