Four Ways to Make Money On Amazon

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Amazon is not only the world’s biggest marketplace, it is also a platform for common people and small businesses to make money.

mTurk: mTurk or Amazon Mechanical Turk is a program from Amazon that works as crowdsourcing marketplace, where freelancers can get small jobs where as clients can hire people for small jobs.

KDP: Kindle Direct Publishing is a free ebook and Print-On-Demand book publication platform. If you are a writer, you can use this method to make money.

FBA: Fulfilled By Amazon is a program for small businesses to sell their products with Amazon. In order to do that you first need to create seller account, once approved, you will have to send your products to Amazon warehouse, When your product gets sold, it will be fulfilled by Amazon

Amazon Associate: This is an affiliate program from Amazon, you can earn at least 10 percent commission on sales if the person you refer to Amazon buys a product.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not tried mTurk because it is not available in my location last time I checked the requirement. I have also not tried FBA as it is also not available in my location. However, I have been with KDP and Amazon Associate for some time and have managed to make money using these two methods. When I say make money with KDP and Amazon Associate, I don't mean to say I have made a lot of money, what I am trying to say is I have sold a few copies of books I published with the KDP program and managed to sell some affiliate products every month. In order to become very successful with KDP, you either need to be a good writer or have the money to hire a good writer to ghostwrite for you. You also need to become a good marketer to drive sales. For Affiliate marketing with Amazon, you need to be a good digital marketer.