Free £10 Bitcoin on Luno- No Deposit or Purchase Needed(UK Only)

Everybitcounts

To Qualify for the above offer:-

1) You should be at least 18 years old

2) Live in The UK

3) Be a New Luno customer.

4) Not used a Referral code previously on Luno

5) Be able to verify account with I.D

I am part of a team called Bitcoin Pioneers and our aim is to drive the adoption of Bitcoin across the UK.

Each Bitcoin Pioneer can give Bitcoin each month in £10 Bitcoin increments to people who are preferably new and interested in Bitcoin. This is done in association with Luno, a well known Cryptocurrency Exchange where The Free £10 Bitcoin can be claimed providing the 5 qualification points mentioned above have been met.

You do not need to deposit any money and/or buy any cryptocurrency to claim this Free £10 Bitcoin. There are no conditions attached once this Freebie is claimed.

In order to Claim a Free £10 Bitcoin Please Follow the Below Instructions:-

1) Download the Luno app from Playstore or Apple Store and sign up for an account.

You can also sign up for an account through the Luno website.

2) Verify your identity by using a Passport or Driving Licence and you will be required to take a Selfie.

3) Once it is confirmed you are Verified, Click on the Rewards tab on the Luno App or through the Luno website. Click on Enter a Code and then enter Promo Code BPMSTROM10 and click on Apply Code.

Once this is done you will instantly receive £10 Free Bitcoin in your wallet.

This £10 offer also gives you FREE access to the next "Introduction to Bitcoin" webinar, a top-rated, non-technical live event that gives you all the basics about what it is, why it's so important and what might happen next - you can even ask any questions (if you want to) direct to the presenter at the end! Ideal for total beginners and beyond. Next event 26th January at 6pm. Select Yes to Marketing when signing up to Luno to be sent details of this Free Bitcoin Webinar. This setting can be changed at any time.

FAhGlgOWEAI6wwz.jpeg

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I remembered when Luno exchange got system issue, their was a difference in their coins when you deposit from another exchange, the fiat value of the coin is always higher than others. Many took advantage of the exchange, and deposited money to the platform especially Nigerians, then exchange any crypto to NGN fiat currency, and waited for them to activate withdrawal to bank account again, it happened that way, and those who waited that long gained from such system error, luno lost money, when they realized it it's already late. But now, the system is corrected and such kind of error is now rectified in the system, the coins in the exchange are following real crypto market order and not a different price only on Luno wallet.

Suba

Staff member
Luna wallet does often give gifts and of course in different countries Luno also gives different gifts. So for those of you who are not UK citizens, you don't have to worry about losing your Luno gift, you just need to check the official Luno website for legal information.

Everybitcounts

The next Free Bitcoin Webinar is on the 24th May at 6pm. If you would like more information on this including the link to register, please send me a private message.

Everybitcounts

Is this code still valid? Interested, but noticed its a fairly old thread
Yes it is valid. My code works as long as the individual lives in the UK, is aged 18 or over, a New UK Luno Customer, Can Verify Identification and not used a referral code or link previously on Luno.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670073520363.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670073520363.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1

mikeshosho

It sounds good, but BTC is not so powerfull now as it was a few years ago.
I invest in coins that have only recently appeared, because they always have potential. For example, recently invested in the new coin RADIX, they have an impressive staking system. What coins do you invest in?